• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    This is a perfect example of liberal policies helping the poor

Keep voting D, California and black people, they do such a great job for ya
    what does that have to do with anything? lmao its all about location

i can find a house in new mexico (blue state) 4k sqft for less than 400k

Comment

I knew it was the liberals. I almost went with teh muslims but i was like naaaah go liberal.

Comment

California = Soviet Dumb****istan

Comment

the real debate is whether Texas produces finer Mexican women than Cali. I can't decide **** Colorado and Arizona is catchin up too good lawd

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            the real debate is whether Texas produces finer Mexican women than Cali. I can't decide **** Colorado and Arizona is catchin up too good lawd
            Texas produced Selena :cool9:

Comment

Different areas have different prices... some areas have less crime or more work available...

Nothing new here. I mean for 380k you can get a 10 bed room house in ****ing Vietnam...

Comment

The average home in Desoto is actually around $250K, which still isn't bad considering it is just outside Dallas. But, location is everything. Property along the California coast will be sky high because of the great climate, scenic beauty, and major cities up and down the coast. If you go inland to Bakersfield, Fresno, Stockton, and even further into the desert, you'll find much more reasonably priced homes. However, prices are usually in line with job opportunities too.

Wash DC is a hot, swampy shythole but it's a major city/tourist attraction, the nation's capital, with a lot of jobs, so real estate is sky high around Arlington/Alexandria and surrounding suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Wash DC is a hot, swampy shythole but it's a major city/tourist attraction, the nation's capital, with a lot of jobs, so real estate is sky high around Arlington/Alexandria and surrounding suburbs.
                  All the way down to Stafford County and west to Loudon County. People are going all the way down to Spotsylvania and out to Fauquier to find affordable housing. The typical family is pretty much priced out of Fairfax and Prince William Counties let alone Arlington.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    This is a perfect example of liberal policies helping the poor

Keep voting D, California and black people, they do such a great job for ya
                    you obviously haven't been to texas. The price difference has nothing to do with policy. And everything to do with weather. Texas literally sux azz. Hot humid, unpredictable weather, out of control allergens in the air. I visit my fam every ear there in san Antonio, Its miserable. I only go for xmas in the winter. any other time I'm drenched as soon as I leave the house. My parents are dying to come back to cali. Cant sell there house though.

Cali is so expensive solely for its desirability. That's it. That couple with the 40 million people here make housing a valuable commodity. That alone drives up prices.

Economics not politics is at play here.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                      Different areas have different prices... some areas have less crime or more work available...

Nothing new here. I mean for 380k you can get a 10 bed room house in ****ing Vietnam...
                      and for 10k you can get that same house in Detroit lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X