Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there ever been a more lauded, yet poor fighter, than Andre Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Read the first post and guessed I'd see something about GGG within the next 10............was RIGHT on the money.
    That's because everyone knows Golovkin fans can't stay away from Ward threads. Every since he exposed him as being full of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Read the first post and guessed I'd see something about GGG within the next 10............was RIGHT on the money.
      You know it! Glad I didn't disappoint.

Comment

I think Ward is a bit overrated but I think he is much better than Dirrell who deserved his loss to Froch for running and holding most of the fight. Froch clearly beat Dirrell in my opinion and Ward easily beat Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          That's because everyone knows Golovkin fans can't stay away from Ward threads. Every since he exposed him as being full of shit.

If GGG is full of **** why does Ring Magazine{your gold standard for pound for pound best rankings} have him ranked number 1 in the world pound for pound? The only one full of **** is you, GGG hater. ESPN also ranks GGG the best pound for pound fighter in the world.

Comment

It's hard to say Ward is overrated when you look at the names on his record. He dealt with some real world class fighters with relative ease sometimes except the Kovalev 1 fight, which i thought he lost.

He was an extremely effective fighter, even if it could be very ugly to watch. It's only elite level fighters that beat fighters like Kovalev (rematch), Froch, Kessler, Dawson, Abraham etc. comfortably.

I'm not a fan of his at all, i'd never pay to watch him but his record speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Yes and you never miss an opportunity to trash GGG and tell us what a poor fighter he is. You are obsessed with hating GGG beyond anything close to being normal. If he is such a poor fighter wouldn't everybody already know it? Why the extreme need to convince this forum how lousy GGG, and Loma are? Why are you so threatened by them and so worried others think they are great? It's sick.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Froch fought and beat bute when Ward needed a holiday lol
                Bute... Lol. You are so desperate. Ward beat Carl with 1 good hand and you're talking about Bute, who never beat anyone. Just give up dude.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  If GGG is full of **** why does Ring Magazine{your gold standard for pound for pound best rankings} have him ranked number 1 in the world pound for pound? The only one full of **** is you, GGG hater. ESPN also ranks GGG the best pound for pound fighter in the world.
                  No they don't. Everyday you get something wrong. You really don't know **** about what you speak. It's embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Yes and you never miss an opportunity to trash GGG and tell us what a poor fighter he is. You are obsessed with hating GGG beyond anything close to being normal. If he is such a poor fighter wouldn't everybody already know it? Why the extreme need to convince this forum how lousy GGG, and Loma are? Why are you so threatened by them and so worried others think they are great? It's sick.
                    Damn you're ******ed. When have i said they are a poor fighters?

Overrated not poor.

Do you get anything right at all?

Comment

There seems to be a huge dislike for talented, successful athletes, It is like some posters hate them so much because they can never get to that level in their lives. So they hold on to mediocre athletes that they can relate with because they are subpar. When their subpar fighter loses what do they do??? MAKE EXCUSES!!! slam the elite fighter and deminish the win by forming their own reality by repeating the same **** over and over and over again.

Comment

Working...
                      X