No announcement yet.

NSB Poster of the year for 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSB Poster of the year for 2017

Congrats to BrometheusBob for being poster of the year. His work this year on the “pick em” threads have gone above and beyond anything I have seen in the past.

No need for a poll

lol, I'd cosign that. Bob is an excellent poster.

Comment

Congrats to Bob.

Deserved winner.

Comment

not to take anything away from brometheusbob who deserves a lot of thanks for the pick em, but we need a poster of the year poll for sure. Maybe this can be 'mods poster of the year' and then a 'posters poster of the year' award can be done seperately.

Comment

Also, a big shout out to bigjavi973 for creating 'master discussion' threads for the weekly boxing events. It really helps to keep the discussions orderly and organized. Thanks, bruh

Comment

Right-on. After that mess last year (where I won, then it was taken away), I wanted no part of it this year.

Bob is the man and I'm super-happy to see him Boxing Scene POTY 2017!
            Last edited by Redd Foxx; 12-19-2017, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Congrats to BrometheusBob for being poster of the year. His work this year on the “pick em” threads have gone above and beyond anything I have seen in the past.

No need for a poll
              I agree!!!!

Bobbie has been doing his thing and that pick'em stuff is awesome!

Congrats! BrometheusBob

Comment

I voted for Kodos, but congrats to Bob one of best posters here.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Also, a big shout out to bigjavi973 for creating 'master discussion' threads for the weekly boxing events. It really helps to keep the discussions orderly and organized. Thanks, bruh
                  anytime!

hopefully soon Ill be able to hook ya up with more as I plan on delving into boxing media coverage

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Right-on. After that mess last year (where I won, then it was taken away), I wanted no part of it this year.

Bob is the man and I'm super-happy to see him Boxing Scene POTY 2017!

was that the one with the brush debacle? and no one could decide on the top etc i cant remember

Comment

Working...
                    X