Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook's Coach on Spence: They Also Said Lacy Was Next Big Thing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bigdramashow is in the Brook camp. Maybe he hyped up GGG to make Kell look better.

Comment

"They Also Said Lacy Was Next Big Thing..." Who is "They" ?

At least we are now focused on Brook v Spence not Brook v Kahn.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
        "They Also Said Lacy Was Next Big Thing..." Who is "They" ?

At least we are now focused on Brook v Spence not Brook v Kahn.
        They, the armchair experts who have never even hit a bag. Of course they are all wise after the event. But the Lacy hype was real. The supermiddle Mike Tyson was mentioned quite a bit in the run up. After Calzaghe battered him, Lacy went from the hardest puncher in boxing to bum.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
          They, the armchair experts who have never even hit a bag. Of course they are all wise after the event. But the Lacy hype was real. The supermiddle Mike Tyson was mentioned quite a bit in the run up. After Calzaghe battered him, Lacy went from the hardest puncher in boxing to bum.
          As a fight fan, this is why I watch boxing.
          Its called the theater of the unexpected.

Its very easy to be a Monday morning quarterback after the fact.
          Best you can do is make an educated based on what you know.

It was a good win by Calzaghe. Probably one of the best I have seen by a boxer over a puncher.

One thing is certain, Brook is no Calzaghe and Spence is no Lacy.

Both will be tested.

My money will be on Spence. He has to prove it in the ring where it matters. Not on paper.

Comment

OMG this Lacy stuff went from funny to desperate! Well we find out May 20th just how "LACY" Spence Jr is

Clearly Brook Trainer been listening to the Fans which is already a mistake!

Comment

Good point...

Comment

Jeff Lacy vs Joe Calzaghe the fight brings back bad memories I was huge Lacy fan he was knocking dudes out I was over confident he was going to win I'm like who the fuk is Joe Calzaghe he going to get destroyed I learned that day who he was.Lacy was a good fighter not a hype job.Why they bringing up old **** that ain't got nothing to do with this fight

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                  Is dominic Ingle secretly BigDramaShow?
                  Yes and Straightener is Kell's wife, don't mention he touches dicks on holiday the very same night he sends her home a day early whilst still on his holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    is this memo going around to all brits in the boxing community.. holy hell
                    Seriously i forgot lacy even existed until brits here always bringing him up, lacy didn't even have half the technique Spence displays, anyone who thinks Spence fights anything like lacy needs to delete their account and go back to a premier league soccer forum.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                      Not in this Country.

Comment

Working...
                      X