No announcement yet.

Breaking:active shooter in baton rouge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Nah, far worse than a suicidal idiot. He was a member of A extreme right wing militia by the name of Soverign Citizen. They are basically the tea party and libertarian party on steroids mixed with ******ation.
    That sh** sounds scary.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
      That sh** sounds scary.
      This is straight from the FBI's website....

However, a closer look at sovereign citizens’ more severe crimes, from financial scams to impersonating or threatening law enforcement officials, gives reason for concern. If someone challenges (e.g., a standard traffic stop for false license plates) their ideology, the behavior of these sovereign-citizen extremists quickly can escalate to violence. Since 2000, lone-offender sovereign-citizen extremists have killed six law enforcement officers. In 2010, two Arkansas police officers stopped sovereign-citizen extremists Jerry Kane and his 16-year-old son Joseph during a routine traffic stop on Interstate 40. Joseph Kane jumped out of the vehicle and opened fire with an AK-47 assault rifle, killing both officers.
      Sovereign citizens often produce documents that contain peculiar or out-of-place language. In some cases, they speak their own language or will write only in certain colors, such as in red crayon. Several indicators can help identify
      these individuals.

References to the Bible, The Constitution of the United States, U.S. Supreme Court decisions, or treaties with foreign governments8
      Personal names spelled in all capital letters or interspersed with colons (e.g., JOHN SMITH or Smith: John)

Signatures followed by the words “under duress,” “Sovereign Living Soul” (SLS), or a copyright symbol (©)
      Personal seals, stamps, or thumb prints in red ink
      The words “accepted for value”9
      They also carry fraudulent drivers’ licenses to indicate their view that law enforcement does not have the authority to stop their vehicle or may write “No Liability Accepted” above their signature on a driver’s license to signify that they do not accept it as a legitimate identification document.
      Super ring wingers doesn't even begin to describe how far down the loony path these people are.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        This is straight from the FBI's website....

Super ring wingers doesn't even begin to describe how far down the loony path these people are.
        I think I heard about those guys a while back in college. A story from a highway state trooper. He said he pulled over one of these guys and the guy said he's not accepting the ticket because he doesn't believe in America and he doesn't follow their rules. The cop said he was shaking, because he thought this guy was gonna get out of his car and go toe to toe with him, cuz he looked like, "that guy."

It's like okay, you don't believe in America's rules, but you live here. Therefore, you need to follow them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
          I'm either white or whitewashed? I guess you had to cover your bases because you knew you was about to make an ignorant comment.

Give it up already, no one is interested in your bozo explanations. No one of any color is pulled over 100 times in their entire lifetime unless their breaking the law constantly. No one who is totally clean has interaction with police that often. You can take that crybaby fantasy and stick it somewhere.

And poor you, you got pulled over by the police and they searched your car. it must have been an awful experience and a major hit to your street cred. Only a weak mind individual would be embarrassed by such a thing. It's obvious you have had very little real issues with cops but wanna join the movement because you couldn't afford that PS4 after paying your traffic ticket and court fines.
          There you go DUDE thats your belief. The reality is it does happen to countless people. Thats my expierence dont expect everyone to have the same opinion or sympathy over some dead nerds in a costume. Im not into video games or movements I hate racist people who feel there race is superior. BLM KKK is the same sht.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
            I think I heard about those guys a while back in college. A story from a highway state trooper. He said he pulled over one of these guys and the guy said he's not accepting the ticket because he doesn't believe in America and he doesn't follow their rules. The cop said he was shaking, because he thought this guy was gonna get out of his car and go toe to toe with him, cuz he looked like, "that guy."

It's like okay, you don't believe in America's rules, but you live here. Therefore, you need to follow them.
            They started as a white supremist group, but after years of the gov't cracking down in them, and probably terrible recruiting numbers, they probably trasnformed into a anti gov't group.
            Yeah I've watched videos on these guys, they just refer to all these laws that haven't existed in forever, and start mumbling a bunch of nonsense, it's insane.

They basically created there own set of laws and come up with bat **** crazy reasons why they don't have to follow real law.

I've never understood these types who have some weird need to play the victim in some sort of major government conspiracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              have they released the name of the suspect?
              Gavin Eugene Long of Kansas City, Missouri.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/gavin-...ed-age-photos/

Comment

• A reporter is saying she just went to the shooters last known address and a man answered with a AK-47.

Don't be surprised if there is more shootings coming soon as law enforcement investigates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Honestly not sure how this turned to BLM thread this guy not even Louisiana and one of the officers killed was black from what I'm reading, just another suicidal **** that wanted to be famous
                  You're not even sure how you got out of bed this morning you barely functioning ******.

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^ lol

Comment

• Originally posted by tørment View Post
                      You're not even sure how you got out of bed this morning you barely functioning ******.
                      What happened to your other account

Comment

Working...
                      X