Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz steps in - McGregor fight at 170!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
    What a ******ed post.

How is it too much of an easy win? You actually have to work for a choke.

Also for your info being choked out is actually much less damaging to the brain than being knocked out.

As for McGregor vs Diaz, i was rooting for Nate so i'm pretty happy with the result. I like Connor but this will take a lot out of his hype train.
    I was going to dignify your response with something intelligent, but i don't think people like you deserve such respect, so **** you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
      You prefer submission by knee or elbow breaking ? They do that too you know ?
      I just don't like submission from choking. It is my opinion and i am entitled to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        The Diaz Bros are the best thing that ever happened to Dana White. Look at all their stars that have come and gone but the Diaz bros are still around and get great ratings. When the Diaz brothers have a reach advantage on their opponents they win, no way does Conor want to go to the ground with Diaz either, that Cesar Gracie Jiu Jitsu combined with long limbs would be a nightmare for Conor. Im going with the homie from Stockton by surprise TKO or submission. #WARDIAZ #stocktonmotherf'er

Great call....

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

Tonight was the first night I've watched ufc in years and it delivered on its biggest stage. Fighters in ufc go for the kill while boxers drag out points decisions. Boxing deserves to die. It won't be missed.
          lol why are you on a boxing site if you want to see it die??

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            Nate Diaz was the underdog
            Yea. But he fought a non legit WW. The original question is about his status on WW.

Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
              I dont see that this fight has any bearing at all on Diaz's ww status. First of all he beat a non-legit ww and his win isn't that convincing at all.
              Being the guy who beat Conor is for sure gonna have bearing on Nate's standing in his division & the UFC in general.

With some of the **** he said at the post fight presser I worry he attempts to overplay his hand & ends up doing little to nothing with this new found life to his career that has been on a downward trajectory.

Comment

• Originally posted by LOWBLOW_CHAMP View Post
                lol why are you on a boxing site if you want to see it die??
                Because in its current state it's providing nothing for the fans. Why would I want to see the current bull**** continue?

Comment

• "I have over 12,000 posts on a forum solely about boxing, a sport I don't even like."

Comment

Because in its current state it's providing nothing for the fans. Why would I want to see the current bull**** continue?
                    I share your frustration over the state of boxing. Not sure how one can fix it considering all the business politics. The positive thing in mma is that the UFC controls all the top fighters so the fans get the best fights all the time. Boxing simply doesn't have that reality so we are stuck with the status quo.

Comment

Tonight was the first night I've watched ufc in years and it delivered on its biggest stage. Fighters in ufc go for the kill while boxers drag out points decisions. Boxing deserves to die. It won't be missed.
                      Too be fair, UFC has had their own fair share of ****ty events, especially within the last 3 years. I know boxing is going through a terrible phase at the moment, but the quality of UFC programming has been on the downhill for awhile mostly due to oversaturation, watered down undercards, and overhyped fighters.

But UFC still has its moments and they deliver when it comes to their biggest fights/events. That's more than what I can say about boxing at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X