Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The spiritual essence of that Kellerman/Hopkins/Kovalev interview in full...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it was a junk interview with Kellerman trying to hold in his inner fanboy like a fart but it slipped out and it still pissed Hopkins off.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
      he's as truthful as possible when commentating.
      Say what now? The guy has such an obvious bias towards black and American fighters it's unreal. God forbid a slick black American boxer gets beat by a white Russian, Max won't be able to get an erection for two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

"Him... uhhhhhhhhhh... uhhhhhhhhhhhh... alien... that make me another alien, no?"

"SERGEY, I'll POLITELY LAUGH at that JOKE, but I won't BLOW YOU, because I only BLOW the BLACK FIGHTERS that I INTERVIEW, almost like I'm LARRY X. I'm COMPLETELY ****ing UNPROFESSIONAL and COMMENTATE like a VIRGINAL CHEERLEADER."
        someone has a calcified pineal gland to come up with this crap..

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

"BerNARD, I would like to FREAKIN' totally BLOW YOU... that's right, I just said FREAKIN in a PROFESSIONAL interview, just like a ten year old FANBOY."

"You're a stupid dipshit Max, you'd better say that my headbutting and mauling skills are the best ever or I'm walking off."

"BerNARD, seriously, I really WANT to BLOW YOU. You can KICK me RIGHT in the NUTS if it HELPS."
          Max Kellerman has to be related to Charlie Zelenoff these guys look similar, both are of Russian Jewish descent too.

Comment

Originally posted by TMTForever View Post
            someone has a calcified pineal gland to come up with this crap..
            Your mom came up with it then?

Comment

Max at his finest:

Comment

Working...
              X