No announcement yet.

Cheltenham festival thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheltenham festival thread

It starts 2moro, great week to win and lose some money on the horses.

Stick your tips/bets in here so i can console myself knowing that somone has lost more than me!!

Not really a tip this one, its an evens favourite, but Dunguib in the supreme Novice's hurdle 2moro (opening race i think) is the only one i've decided to back so far. Heard a lot of people who follow the horses a lot more than me rave on about it for the last few days.
    Also, paddy power are refunding all losing bets on the that race if it wins, which if true (i havent checked yet) is an amazing offer. So I'll just back it on will hill to win, and pick a 2nd horse in the race on paddy power.

Whats everyone's tips then?

£20 on Denguib (Evens on will hill)
    £20 on get me out of here (4/1 on paddy power)

Both on tues at 1.30.
    If Denguib wins like it should i get 60 quid back (money back guarantee with p.power), if the other wins i get 100 back.
    If neither win my budget for the day is bust so i'll have to wait until wed. to bet again.

Good luck folks, remember to back the irish horses, especially on st. Paddy's day!

Comment

about to start, hopefully i get of to a win in the 1st race

Comment

just watching it i have a bad gambling prob and have lost so much on this festival and football it would make you sick fancy the fave dunguib though

Comment

Originally posted by musiol View Post
          just watching it i have a bad gambling prob and have lost so much on this festival and football it would make you sick fancy the fave dunguib though
          i got 2nd and 3rd, but bet to win, thought get me out of here was gonna win it for me and get me a 100 quid. Short run in cost me, lost by a ****ing nose

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
            i got 2nd and 3rd, but bet to win, thought get me out of here was gonna win it for me and get me a 100 quid. Short run in cost me, lost by a ****ing nose
            no **** the short run ****t you their, would of easily past too with mcCoy melting the horse,fave was given a little to much to do,al pretend bet and pick hores in the coming up races and well see how we do against each other

Comment

a cant get away from the fave in the next but that tends to be ma prob 2nd faves win more often and are better value

Comment

Arkle Trophy - 2:05

Somersby to win, Kangaroo court a 40/1 each way bet to place.

Captain Cee Bee and Sizing Europe seem to be the horses to beat, but neither are great jumpers. Fancy one to fall and the other to be in the top 3.

A lot of people sem to think Riverside Theature has a good shout too.

Comment

am taking captain cee bee clear run will have everychance

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    It starts 2moro, great week to win and lose some money on the horses.

Stick your tips/bets in here so i can console myself knowing that somone has lost more than me!!

Not really a tip this one, its an evens favourite, but Dunguib in the supreme Novice's hurdle 2moro (opening race i think) is the only one i've decided to back so far. Heard a lot of people who follow the horses a lot more than me rave on about it for the last few days.
                    Also, paddy power are refunding all losing bets on the that race if it wins, which if true (i havent checked yet) is an amazing offer. So I'll just back it on will hill to win, and pick a 2nd horse in the race on paddy power.

Whats everyone's tips then?
                    12 $27.00 $6.40 $0.00
                    10 . $3.80 $0.00
                    5 . $2.40 $0.00
                    Results: 01 | ALL
                    Wager Type Winning Numbers Paid
                    $1.00 Exacta 12-10 $43.10
                    $1.00 Trifecta 12-10-5 $201.30
                    $1.00 Superfecta 12-10-5-14

Comment

Working...
                    X