Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

J. Prince tells "Sergio" keep it in the ring if u don't want trouble outside the ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leonard Ellerbe was the one that got beat up in the gym wasn't he? Floyd was hiding in the locker room I think lol but I don't remember the story well.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Until "Sergio" turns around and smacks him onto the floor. Then dude will have to change out dem underwears for a fresh pair.
      Kovalev could probably do that, and get away with it at the moment, but then it's what comes after that Kovalev should be worried about.

Comment

Kovalev wasn't even listening to him. As far as Krusher is concerned he is some irrelevant little short POS who buzzes around Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Kovalev could probably do that, and get away with it at the moment, but then it's what comes after that Kovalev should be worried about.
          Prince might not wake up. Kovalev has already killed a man with gloves on.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            From accumulation of punches, not a one punch KO.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              From accumulation of punches, not a one punch KO.
              That's because the gloves were on!

We're not talking Ward here, we're talking about a little old man, it would not be a safe encounter for him (or indeed a man twice his size and half his age).

Comment

born and raised in houston tx. u have no clue what you're talking about. prince founded rap a lot alone with coke border money. when the IRS & FBI got suspicious he paid a very high donation to the president america defusing the FBI. he was granted political ties. you are thinking in a cheap 2 dollar fighter in kovalov vs someone that can have a hit on his head in russia alone as he eats his peanuts at local bar? prince has real real serious ties. u live in action hero fantasies.......

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  Leonard Ellerbe was the one that got beat up in the gym wasn't he? Floyd was hiding in the locker room I think lol but I don't remember the story well.
                  Cuz Floyd ain't a g like he try to act. Floyd is one of my favorite boxers but I wouldn't hang out with him. He really insecure

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                    born and raised in houston tx. u have no clue what you're talking about. prince founded rap a lot alone with coke border money. when the IRS & FBI got suspicious he paid a very high donation to the president america defusing the FBI. he was granted political ties. you are thinking in a cheap 2 dollar fighter in kovalov vs someone that can have a hit on his head in russia alone as he eats his peanuts at local bar? prince has real real serious ties. u live in action hero fantasies.......
                    I don't care where you're from. He's a little old man and Kovalev is one of the most dangerous professional fighters in the world. It would not be good for his health to get into a physical altercation with Kovalev.

Comment

That's because the gloves were on!

We're not talking Ward here, we're talking about a little old man, it would not be a safe encounter for him (or indeed a man twice his size and half his age).
                      Gloves are better to hit with, they protect your hands. If you fight someone with gloves on and they don't have gloves, you'll have the edge for many reasons lol.

Anyway, you are hoping that Kovalev would be able to kill Prince with a couple of punches, but that's rare. Kovalev himself killed 1 fighter, it's not something he's able to replicate even if he used the same force on every punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X