Am I The Only HRC Supporter Here??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I The Only HRC Supporter Here??

Am I The Only HRC Supporter Here??

Hillary has 91% of winning compared to Trumps 9% this is even after FBI email re-investigation. So you're not the only one.

Most Clinton's voters are just democrats that show up to vote. Many are uneducated minority that don't post in forums or social media not attend rally.

I was in the barber shop a few days ago to have my hair cut and all Vietnamese American barbers there are voting for Hillary. They don't know **** about politics. They just don't like Trump.

Trump supporters are angry, racist, frustrated, loud people that often show up in rally. So it appears there are many of them but in reality, they are just loud. Xoo and his kind can cry all he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Hillary has 91% of winning compared to Trumps 9% this is even after FBI email re-investigation. So you're not the only one.

Most Clinton's voters are just democrats that show up to vote. Many are uneducated minority that don't post in forums or social media not attend rally.

I was in the barber shop a few days ago to have my hair cut and all Vietnamese American barbers there are voting for Hillary. They don't know **** about politics. They just don't like Trump.

Trump supporters are angry, racist, frustrated, loud people that often show up in rally. So it appears there are many of them but in reality, they are just loud. Xoo and his kind can cry all he wants.
      I meant on the forum if I was the only one supporting the former Sec of State, but clearly you support her to

Comment

You're right, for once.

The average voter doesn't know **** about politics and they only follow whatever they're fed by the news and their friends/family.

The voting process is a joke. Rigged or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          I meant on the forum if I was the only one supporting the former Sec of State, but clearly you support her to
          Well I work in energy industry so it will be beneficial for me to vote for Trump. Not because I like Trump.

But I do believe Hillary will be the better president overall. I just don't believe Trump. I think he is full of BS aside from the fact I see him as having power tripping issues. He'll abuse his power as president to advantage his business and get back at those that offended him. And no he'll not bring back manufacturing jobs that left lol people believing that.

To answer your I've seen a number of Clinton supporters here. New England, Bringer, Paulf, big dunn, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            You're right, for once.

The average voter doesn't know **** about politics and they only follow whatever they're fed by the news and their friends/family.

The voting process is a joke. Rigged or not.
            Why is it rigged. Majority of voters don't really follow politics. You mean only "informed" voters should vote.

Comment

No she's going to win , its rigged get you kids ready to go to Russian for the war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAc6YVE1hOI

Comment

Why is it rigged. Majority of voters don't really follow politics. You mean only "informed" voters should vote.

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I seriously never spoke to any Democrat or liberal, in real life or online who supported Hillary over Sanders, but he still lost somehow. He had just as strong of a following as Obama had in 08, just not quite as strong with black voters.

You don't think the majority of voters not following politics, but voting anyways is a problem? Not just for office positions, but propositions which directly effect our laws.

Having only informed voters is a fantasy which will never happen. Stupid voters live by the "vote or die" motto and they don't realize that it's okay to not vote D or R or not vote at all. When you vote, you're giving that candidate your endorsement, but I see the same trends every election with people voting strictly based on party affiliation or voting for the "less of two evils." I don't like Hillary, but I still can't vote for Trump.

This election sucks.

Comment

You're not the only one. Anyone who votes Trump is an idiot who advocates bigotry and hate. The Trump rise is an indication that our country is too stupid to be a democracy.

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
                    You're not the only one. Anyone who votes Trump is an idiot who advocates bigotry and hate. The Trump rise is an indication that our country is too stupid to be a democracy.
                    Idiots just repeat vague derogatories like "bigot" instead of bothering to formulate a specific point or share pertinent information. Have you noticed?

"YOU ARE A REAL DUMB BAD! I LIKE FUN MORE!"

- RespekonMyName, Age 4
                    Last edited by Fr3$h; 10-30-2016, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X