No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Shows His Grit in Overcoming Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcamarena79 View Post
    Judah himself said Mathysse hits alot harder than Garcia, Rios is a brawler and loves fighting on the inside and has a solid chin and as for Peterson, well we all now he's one of the best 140 pounders out there. Any of these three would end Garcia's ride!!
    That's what you are wishing for. Matthysse may not even make it to Garcia. Have a feeling it will be Peterson/Garcia.

Comment

i think danny garcia is an under-rated champion.

he's solid in most all the areas a guy needs to be. will he beat lucas or lamont? that's what the actual fights will decide.

all three have their strengths and weaknesses. any of the three will probably - but not "certainly" - beat khan whose main strengths are physical dimensions and speed. but again, that's what the fights will decide.

is it "fair" (or "right") that khan gets the easy route to the finale? probably not but this is professional sport and the over-riding determinant is money.

as a boxing fan i just hope that all the proposed fights actually happen, and also that the "losers"are not just cast aside because i feel they are all still capable of making good exciting future match-ups that we fans can enjoy.

Comment

Working...
      X