Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 134 was one of the best cards top to bottom because....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 134 was one of the best cards top to bottom because....

there is no such thing as a boring Brazilian fighter.

11 of the 12 fights on the card had at least 1 brazilian, with 14 brazilians on the card total.

This proves that American MMA is ruining the sport. In particular the wrestlers.

Brazilians represent MMA the way it was meant to be represented. With Muay-Thai, Boxing, BJJ..... Whereas most wrestlers just come in with their gnp and they seem to be satisfied with just that which is boring.

Last nights card brought me back to the PRIDE days. I really felt like I was watching a PRIDE event(minus the ring).

UFC needs to sign more Brazilians to improve their quality of fights.
    Last edited by -Swizzy-; 08-28-2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Arona makes me want to gouge my eyes out. Dude is so fucking boring. And he's the underrated king of excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
        Arona makes me want to gouge my eyes out. Dude is so fucking boring. And he's the underrated king of excuses.
        Read the first sentence of TS's post, then look at the picture...

Comment

Bro, it was dengue fever...

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            there is no such thing as a boring Brazilian fighter.

11 of the 12 fights on the card had at least 1 brazilian, with 14 brazilians on the card total.

This proves that American MMA is ruining the sport. In particular the wrestlers.

Brazilians represent MMA the way it was meant to be represented. With Muay-Thai, Boxing, BJJ..... Whereas most wrestlers just come in with their gnp and they seem to be satisfied with just that which is boring.

Last nights card brought me back to the PRIDE days. I really felt like I was watching a PRIDE event(minus the ring).

UFC needs to sign more Brazilians to improve their quality of fights.
            WORD!

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
              Bro, it was dengue fever...

I thought it was a headbutt....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                Read the first sentence of TS's post, then look at the picture...
                Well it needed to be reiterated. Arona is more boring than Jon Fitch

Comment

Well it needed to be reiterated. Arona is more boring than Jon Fitch
                  Not as much as Gray Maynard though....

Comment

Hell yeah the number of knockouts was ridiculous. It was gold to see the humble Big Nog put out that arrogant fool Schaub. Shogun getting revenge was sweet too! Just a great night of fights.

Too bad UFC loss A ***** LOAD OF MONEY. They had fights on the big screens at time square but nobody watched, and the whole east coast because of the hurricane. Not to mention they totally underestimated UFC in brazil. A 10-20,000 seat arena when 300,000 were looking for tickets? haha

Comment

Working...
                    X