Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shahid Afridi Massive 6 Vs Australia !!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Shahid Afridi Massive 6 Vs Australia !!!!!!!!

look at this for a huge 6 !!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CebGVpnmtdY

I was like the second person to ever view that video... Is it yours?

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
      look at this for a huge 6 !!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CebGVpnmtdY
      He is crazy, wasn't his team struggling when he was playing like that, he also got the quickest hundred, in 33 balls

Comment

Originally posted by sultanisking View Post
        He is crazy, wasn't his team struggling when he was playing like that, he also got the quickest hundred, in 33 balls
        He was out about 2 balls later.

Afridi is an immensely talented player, but doesn't seem to be that tactically aware.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
          He was out about 2 balls later.

Afridi is an immensely talented player, but doesn't seem to be that tactically aware.
          he played a good innings today but should have got his head down and stayed there for another 30 mins at least.

Comment

Pakistan need early wickets tomorow !!

I think they can still win this test match

Comment

Pakistan need early wickets tomorow !!

I think they can still win this test match
              Nah, they cant really chase a score, debutants at 3,4 and batsmen who give their wickets away.

Haven't watched cricket in a long time, but Test matches in England are something else, weather and light apart, its good to watch, if the match lasts a bit longer I might go to the 5th day, 5th day tickets are around £5 sometimes

Comment

Nah, they cant really chase a score, debutants at 3,4 and batsmen who give their wickets away.

Haven't watched cricket in a long time, but Test matches in England are something else, weather and light apart, its good to watch, if the match lasts a bit longer I might go to the 5th day, 5th day tickets are around £5 sometimes
                yer, apparantly Younis Khan got offered to open the batting before the squad was announced and he declined and thats why he isnt in the squad lol

Comment

yer, apparantly Younis Khan got offered to open the batting before the squad was announced and he declined and thats why he isnt in the squad lol
                  I feel sorry for Younis though, He captain his team to a world cup win, and semi final in some other tournament but as he loses he is accused of match fixing, never recovered after that.

I can't stand Shane Twatson, hope he gets a good beating down under.

Comment

I feel sorry for Younis though, He captain his team to a world cup win, and semi final in some other tournament but as he loses he is accused of match fixing, never recovered after that.

I can't stand Shane Twatson, hope he gets a good beating down under.
                    yer i think Khan should be in the team defo.

Comment

Working...
                    X