Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lonzo ball-the balls-Why does our society prop people like this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonzo ball-the balls-Why does our society prop people like this?

What is the deal with these guys? All hype family.

Lonzos shot is clown--Why does are society prop up people like this?

And don't compare him to other hyped personalities mcgregor, mayweather, or lebron curry--these guys all have major major skill in what they do.

ESPN will write daily articles about this family--MEANWHILE, lonzo gets gamed up again tonight against 76ers.

I mean, is he even good for the league? a draw?

They need to fix that ****ing shot. My Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      What is the deal with these guys? All hype family.

Lonzos shot is clown--Why does are society prop up people like this?

And don't compare him to other hyped personalities mcgregor, mayweather, or lebron curry--these guys all have major major skill in what they do.

ESPN will write daily articles about this family--MEANWHILE, lonzo gets gamed up again tonight against 76ers.

I mean, is he even good for the league? a draw?
      his dad was the reason why some people hates him. even fultz is having a much worst season than lonzo.

and nobody is talking that markelle is struggling.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        his dad was the reason why some people hates him. even fultz is having a much worst season than lonzo.

and nobody is talking that markelle is struggling.
        Fultz is dealing with an injury, whoch isn't so uncommon for bigmen.

It's definitely effected his numbers. I don't dislike lonzo, i just think people should be realistic about him.

His brother apology was cringe worthy today. I know he's young but damn!! He could have been stuck in china for a long time had it not been for trump.

This negative publicity thing as a means to make money and fame is just so weird to me. The shoes are ridiculous- allstars have shoes, not rookies..AND THEY UGLY TOO

Comment

Fultz is dealing with an injury, whoch isn't so uncommon for bigmen.

It's definitely effected his numbers. I don't dislike lonzo, i just think people should be realistic about him.

His brother apology was cringe worthy today. I know he's young but damn!! He could have been stuck in china for a long time had it not been for trump.

This negative publicity thing as a means to make money and fame is just so weird to me. The shoes are ridiculous- allstars have shoes, not rookies..AND THEY UGLY TOO

They are a wannabee Kardashians. And Lonzo cannot handle the pressure of playing in Los Angeles.

Comment

You mad bro?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              You mad bro?
              Not mad at all--Bemused, slightly indifferent

See this is what some fools think, that people on the outside are "mad and jealous" I don't think it's like that man.

"They all mad we doing ****" people are laughing, tnt had an 8 minute roast for one of the bros, **** was hilarious.

people aint mad, they straight clownin

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                They need to fix that ****ing shot. My Lord.
                yeah, i mean he's young. His dad wouldn't let coaches coach him on his shot apparently

it's really ugly and doesn't go in much

Comment

Not mad at all--Bemused, slightly indifferent

See this is what some fools think, that people on the outside are "mad and jealous" I don't think it's like that man.

"They all mad we doing ****" people are laughing, tnt had an 8 minute roast for one of the bros, **** was hilarious.

people aint mad, they straight clownin
                  So your just hating?

I get your POV though. But cmon, he’s hella young, got a huge target on his back and is already setting records. I think he’ll be just fine (barring injuries)

People just don’t like his pops cause he’s boisterous so that rolls downhill. I think he is a marketing genius myself.

Plus, they clown themselves. Good people if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    So your just hating?

I get your POV though. But cmon, he’s hella young, got a huge target on his back and is already setting records. I think he’ll be just fine (barring injuries)

People just don’t like his pops cause he’s boisterous so that rolls downhill. I think he is a marketing genius myself.

Plus, they clown themselves. Good people if you ask me.
                    The only thing that bothers me about it is it takes away from other decent rookies. Not many people even know who Kuzma is and he's killin it.

Meanwhile, lonzo is brought up every time sportscenter is on

Comment

Working...
                    X