Eddie Hearn's first U.S. card drew 6,921 in attendance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
    My father is a real man
    He was a coward and a war dodger thats why your slut Mom cheated on that small dicked loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      He was a coward and a war dodger thats why your slut Mom cheated on that small dicked loser.
      if you are talking about a coward and a war dodger you certainly talking about trump...now go suck some kok you loser

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Considering he was fighting a guy who's never been on HBO, I would say 7k sold tickets is pretty good.

2k better than Wilder
        The attendance for Wilder-Stiverne 2 was 10,924. 4K more than Jacobs-Arias even though neither Wilder or Stiverne are from NY.

This wasn't Arias's first appearance on HBO. He appeared on the HBO PPV undercard of Ward-Kovalev 2.

Everything you posted was a lie. Are you embarassed or just a limey f*ggot?

Comment

if you are talking about a coward and a war dodger you certainly talking about trump...now go suck some kok you loser
          Trump is your King and the best thing thats ever happened to this country, you parasite. Fuck off out of my country and suck your girlfriends cock on someone elses turf, traitor.

Comment

I think what the number proves is what smart folks know about Eddie Hearn.

He is LAB...local azz boy.

He isn't a worldwide player yet, long from it.

His magic ends as soon as he leaves British soil.

So much for A-sides in Vegas...

Comment

Trump is your King and the best thing thats ever happened to this country, you parasite. Fuck off out of my country and suck your girlfriends cock on someone elses turf, traitor.
              You just cant get that word kok out of your mouth can't you...i prove my case...deuces biatch....

Comment

You just cant get that word kok out of your mouth can't you...i prove my case...deuces biatch....
                Your dad deserved to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  The attendance for Wilder-Stiverne 2 was 10,924. 4K more than Jacobs-Arias even though neither Wilder or Stiverne are from NY.

This wasn't Arias's first appearance on HBO. He appeared on the HBO PPV undercard of Ward-Kovalev 2.

Everything you posted was a lie. Are you embarassed or just a limey f*ggot?
                  😂😂😂😂 Brutal.

Comment

Hearn's gonna find out what happens when the big fish leaves the small pond. Your now in the ocean you essex rent boy, let's see Hearn try swimming with the sharks.
                    And BTW for anyone acting like this is some sort of success- Figueroa and Guerrero (two west coast Mexicans) fought in the very same arena and sold more tickets! Says it all.

Comment

Your dad deserved to die.
                      BostonGuy can we get rid of this meth head yet or what lol

Comment

Working...
                      X