Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn is talking a lil bit too much for my liking.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn is talking a lil bit too much for my liking.

He's taking advantage of the fact that some people want to talk to him. Nobody cared to talk to you before you had Joshua. You were nice and quiet. You were nice and polite and stayed out of the public eye and when you appeared you were cheerful and arrogant which is expected of any promoter.

Now you're ****en talking too much.

All you have done since Wilder won in exciting style is talk about Wilder and his worth. You didn't do this with Breazeale and you wanted Martin so you paid him what he wasn't worth. This one fighter has you bent all out of shape. You don't see the positives of Joshua beat Wilder. All you see is the potential danger. Clown.

This 1 fighter can make Joshua huge, stick it to Americans and make him an international star the world over. But he's reluctant to fight 1 fighter. Deontay Wilder.

Arum went from not caring who fought who to catering to Mexican fighters and then Pac, and got rich off of their blood. It was like pulling teeth to make a superficht with Arum.

King was big in the 70's, 80's and some of the 90's when he promoted some great heavies and contenders and then started ripping them off.

And now we have Hearn.

Ole scared ass Hearn who has a fighter who if he beat Wilder could have the world at his feet. He gives Wilder props, disses him, give him props and then disses him. Tongue in cheek. You're talking to much Hearn. ****en mother hen ass. Stfu. We're hearing from you too much Hearn and you're talking too much for a mofo who never even tried the sport.

Joshua isn't a spring chicken. He's 28 years old. Many great heavies started out winning lineal titles and unifying titles at an earlier age.

Joshua isn't a champion, he's a titlist and Hearn is treating his stiff ass like he's the champ...because of that U.K. money. Foh. Hearn is starting to make me sick. Hearn said that he was over paying mofos, lmao. Hilarious. That's the comment that right now makes me think that he's a piece of ****.

AJ is the biggest HW name in the world. Hearn is not worse than any other promoter, matter fact he is definitely the best promoter in the game. He let's the fighter choose his own route, making your statements obsolete. Your blame shoudl be with AJ, and there's no need. We will get this fight mid 18.

Comment

Great post totally agree. He’s doing all this talking without even making the fight. Now if he makes the fight then talks I have no problem with that but he just looks silly by saying all this pointless crap. I hate it when the promoters/trainers try to act like they’re the stars it’s about the fighters not them. Just make it happen already nobody cares about who draws what, or your opinion on who wins. Make it happen and if you intend to what’s the point in even discussing it? These promoters and their propaganda are so annoying. Shut up and let the fighters fight. Hopefully it happens soon.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        Great post totally agree. He’s doing all this talking without even making the fight. Now if he makes the fight then talks I have no problem with that but he just looks silly by saying all this pointless crap. I hate it when the promoters/trainers try to act like they’re the stars it’s about the fighters not them. Just make it happen already nobody cares about who draws what, or your opinion on who wins. Make it happen and if you intend to what’s the point in even discussing it? These promoters and their propaganda are so annoying. Shut up and let the fighters fight. Hopefully it happens soon.
        Fight will get made, it's only 4 days ago Wilder won, and you guys expect that a fight of this magnitude get's made in that amount of time.

Rookies.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
          Fight will get made, it's only 4 days ago Wilder won, and you guys expect that a fight of this magnitude get's made in that amount of time.

Rookies.
          Hahaha. I don’t expect the fight to get made in 4 days it’s just weird how Hearn seems to be spending more time talking bad about Wilder than actually trying to make it happen. It seems like he’s trying to stall and delay the fight but I agree it’s only a matter of time until it happens.

Comment

AJ is the biggest HW name in the world. Hearn is not worse than any other promoter, matter fact he is definitely the best promoter in the game. He let's the fighter choose his own route, making your statements obsolete. Your blame shoudl be with AJ, and there's no need. We will get this fight mid 18.
            Joshua's fight did 300k television ratings wise, lmao.

Comment

Rookies.
              No offense, but it this a dumbass thought. Lol...

Comment

https://youtu.be/oiDQRG4PPhQ

Comment

Lmao yep he’s asking to get smacked around with all the crap he’s talking

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Lmao yep he’s asking to get smacked around with all the crap he’s talking
                    We need to see it doe!

Comment

Working...
                    X