Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Will Be Relieved of His Belt in 2018 By Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great if it really does happen in 2018, but I got a feeling theirs going to be a long dispute over the location.Hearn and AJ have serious Americanophobia. To say they prefer fighting in the UK is one thing, but to say they don't want to leave the UK is another. AJ asking the crowd last night if he should leave or fight in the UK speaks volumes about his ambitions. I don't think he's confident. He's not scared, but British boxing have built him up too early, and he's starting to feel the burden. FFS, they said the "dreams of a nation rests on his shoulders".

Comment

Originally posted by LM17 View Post
      Lol, he's maturing as a fighter. Make no mistake he could have taken Takam out in the 4th but you have to learn from your mistakes. Wilder han't fought anyone even near the level of Klitschko so there is no real way to guage what he's actually like.......I just don't understand how you let a HW fight 40 fights without fighting a top 10 HW....what has happened to American boxing?
      Stiverne was not a top 10 Heavyweight ?

And he would have fought Ortiz and Povetkin if they hadn't failed the tests

Comment

You can't believe promoters these days. I'll wait until things start to unfold a little more. But what he's saying sounds good. The bad thing about letting a fight build is the obvious risk you run of either fighter losing before things take place. Then the fans lose interest and the fight is no longer relevant. So why not jump at the opportunity now when both guys are willing and have clean records?? Or forbid anyone suffering a freak injury!! Don't leave it to chance.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          Great if it really does happen in 2018, but I got a feeling theirs going to be a long dispute over the location.Hearn and AJ have serious Americanophobia. To say they prefer fighting in the UK is one thing, but to say they don't want to leave the UK is another. AJ asking the crowd last night if he should leave or fight in the UK speaks volumes about his ambitions. I don't think he's confident. He's not scared, but British boxing have built him up too early, and he's starting to feel the burden. FFS, they said the "dreams of a nation rests on his shoulders".
          They also call him the uks last great hope lol

Comment

Originally posted by LM17 View Post
            I just don't understand how you let a HW fight 40 fights without fighting a top 10 HW....what has happened to American boxing?
            Are you proud of being willfully ignorant?

Comment

Haha nice one Hearn. You have to make Joshua overcome his cowardice and actually fight Wilder first. Oh wait then he will get his ass knocked out. Keep being a talking head blowing smoke then Hearn. Let Joshua fight his "mandatories" or whatever.

Comment

Wilder will struggle severly with Stiverne Nov. 4th . He might be relieved of his belt much sooner . He is no Joshua who can control any type of fighter and make it look easy all Wilder fights show he does not .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Wilder will struggle severly with Stiverne Nov. 4th . He might be relieved of his belt much sooner . He is no Joshua who can control any type of fighter and make it look easy all Wilder fights show he does not .
                  Joshua would have struggled severely with Stiverne....

Wilder will lay that body-builder out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Hating ass loser.
                    You want to make a bet this fight goes at least 10 rnds and Stiverne has won 4 of them up until that point ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      You want to make a bet this fight goes at least 10 rnds and Stiverne has won 4 of them up until that point ? lol
                      Wilder won't struggle as bad as AJ just did.

That was hard to watch

Comment

Working...
                      X