Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-27-2017, 01:33 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3026 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,259,159,006,248,941,125,632.00
Total Points: 19,259,159,006,258,940,346,368.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

He hates that fight for the same reason Oscar hates it. It was on Showtime. If it was promoted by Oscar on HBO they would love the fight.Still he might be right. If there is a rematch then he called correctly. If there is no rematch then he was wrong. It's hard to believe Mayweather could be as terrible as he looked against Conor. It's believable to me that he lost rounds on purpose and let him last 10 rounds on purpose.A rematch would sure be an easy way to make another fortune and he loves money.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-27-2017, 01:46 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2052 Post(s)
GMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond reputeGMAN SUPREME has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 300,095,226.32
Cunt - TyphoonFloyd For the secret Floyd crush you disguise with hate - TyphoonFloyd Shit poster - TyphoonFloyd Top poster - Freedom. I'll hit you with green k as soon as I can! - King Krusher 
No Message - King Krusher Ward 115-112 - siablo14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary View Post
I think there's some bad blood there, I just don't know why he's so disproving of what Floyd is doing. Perhaps it's because Floyd is sucking all the power and directing it at himself, making even HBO obsolete.
lol HBO is far from obsolete. tmt will end up folding and going out of business when gayweather jr inevitably goes broke from spending all that money like a retard.
GMAN SUPREME is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 01:47 AM #13
The Champ

Quoted: 1004 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 657,416,656,021,743,616.00
Total Points: 657,516,657,021,760,128.00
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by john l View Post
nice pic you caught the one punch pac landed. nice work!!!!!
Hahaha.. Exactly what I thought! They sometimes can't move on.
BoxingIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 01:55 AM #14
The Champ

Quoted: 1004 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 657,416,656,021,743,616.00
Total Points: 657,516,657,021,760,128.00
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Jim is the definition of a shill:
-A person who pretends to give an impartial endorsement of something in which they themselves have an interest.
BoxingIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 02:26 AM #15
Banned

Quoted: 3530 Post(s)
Lou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,890,583,682.66
Starting your collection - mathed No Message - sugarsmosley Kov rape Ward into retirement!! keep shutting Ward fans down - Krusher P4P #1 take a boot up yer jacksie, you turd loving hypocrite - WTF Huck! Killa Kov!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed 
No Message - mathed Funny/First Rate Poster - ironmt Lou Kicking Ass - ironmt Spoon23 ALT - Robbie Barrett Proved himself as the real deal - ironmt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkc107 View Post
Actually, if you wanted to prove Lampley was savage, all you'd have to do is post this:

And oh yeah, I bet you really like what he has to say about MMA, Lou.

Cheers!

Longtime HBO Boxing play-by-play announcer Jim Lampley was arrested late last week and charged with domestic abuse. The 57-year-old Lampley now faces a felony charge of domestic abuse/corporal injury and two misdemeanor counts of violating a restraining order and dissuading a witness.

San Diego County Sheriff’s Captain Glenn Revell told the Associated Press, “The circumstances are that there was an altercation between Mr. Lampley and a 28-year-old female with whom he reportedly has a dating relationship.”

The woman in question is 28-year-old Candice Sanders, who won the Miss California USA pageant in 2003. Sanders alleges multiple cases of assault and further claimed that Lampley was drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana prior to the most recent incident, which was allegedly witnessed by Lampley’s 14-year-old son.

Lampley was released from police custody after posting $35,000 in bail. Lampley’s public relations representative, Howard Bragman, released a statement in which Lampley said, “I am innocent of the charge of domestic abuse that has been leveled against me and will vigorously defend myself. I’m confident that the process will prove that I’m not guilty of this charge. I thank my friends and family for their support during this difficult time, and ask for the understanding and patience from the media until my legal situation allows me to discuss this in more depth.”

Lampley drew the ire of MMA fans last summer when he said on Jim Rome’s radio show that UFC events are nothing more than bar fights and that MMA fighters are “not athletes.” Lampley also said at the time that any of the top fighters from the UFC or K-1 would lose very quickly to a top boxer, and that the UFC “will never be bigger than boxing.”

HBO has not yet made any public comment on Lampley’s status as HBO Boxing’s play-by-play announcer. The next HBO broadcast on which Lampley would be an announcer is scheduled for January 20th.
THIS is Savage.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Lou Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 02:32 AM #16
Who gayer than Kanyon?

Quoted: 3475 Post(s)
Pigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,085,183.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary View Post
I think there's some bad blood there, I just don't know why he's so disproving of what Floyd is doing. Perhaps it's because Floyd is sucking all the power and directing it at himself, making even HBO obsolete.
Floyd Mayweather is a big reason why HBO airs fights like Corrales-Machado now.
Pigeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 02:40 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1776 Post(s)
Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,016,476,931.98
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by john l View Post
yea jim hates Floyd he WOULD never talk that way if Floyd was with HBO.just sour grapes
Wasn’t he all on floyds nutts when Floyd was with HBO
Chuckguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 03:20 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3628 Post(s)
A.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,111,112,357,323.01
Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wash it after use because we know you're full of sh it - LOLffler tomming out in every thread - The Tribe knows his stuff - jas Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 
Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Knowledgeable - jas hhahaha i got you banned idiot. get owned. uncle tom pretending to be black. - Shaolin Sword bahahha look at you still logging on even tho ur banned. what a loser lmao get a life nerd. logging on while banned smh dont u have friends? - Shaolin Sword 
one of the greats - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckguy View Post
Wasn’t he all on floyds nutts when Floyd was with HBO
No him and merchant never gave floyd a “fair shake”
A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 04:09 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
SugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant futureSugarRayCurtain has a brilliant future
Total Points: 341,468.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
No him and merchant never gave floyd a “fair shake”
This
Jim was forced to tolerate FM under HBO but now he can let his true feelings out and its clear he just flat out dislikes the guy
SugarRayCurtain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 05:01 AM #20
The Bronze Bomber

Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
Deontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 175,221,224,860,990,209,785,856.00
Total Points: 175,221,224,860,990,276,894,720.00
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit LETS GO CHAMP - Brush My Hair You called it first! - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Holidays! - KOVALBOXER war one time - Santa_ 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Cipher View Post
THIS is Savage.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Nine months later Jim became a grandpa.
Deontay Wilder is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
definition, dictionary, lampley, savage:, webster's

User Tag List