Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach To Charlo: You KO'd a Cripple, Wait Your Turn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
    The computer, cell phone, TV, car, welfare. Everything of value you use in your life.

No I'm white.
    YOU invented those all that???

WOW

Comment

The computer, cell phone, TV, car, welfare. Everything of value you use in your life.

No I'm white.

He asked what you've invented.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
        You guys are really pretty stupid

'I'm white. The race that invented everything you use in your life, boy.'

What have you invented??????????????

I then go on to detail the things white people have invented. Again, you guys show your low IQs. Can't logically process one thing to another.

Comment

You guys are really pretty stupid

'I'm white. The race that invented everything you use in your life, boy.'

What have you invented??????????????

I then go on to detail the things white people have invented. Again, you guys show your low IQs. Can't logically process one thing to another.

Comment

He said he invented:

The computer, cell phone, TV, car, welfare

Comment

• Typical doofus response. "You guys are low iq!" Lemme throw in "logical!" That's a big word. That'll show them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                He said he invented:

The computer, cell phone, TV, car, welfare

I at least expected him to rattle off his success at school, or a job, or anything. Clearly none of those have manifested for that inbred.

Comment

First of all, I don't know who tf you are or why you are responding. Second of all, again, if you can't process the whole discussion from beginning to end, you probably have a low IQ.

I said he was a low IQ black person. He said 'what low IQ race are you'. I said 'white'. He said 'what have you invented'. He was trying to say I/my race was low IQ. I responded with examples of things white people have invented.

If you can't process that, that is on you!

Comment

I at least expected him to rattle off his success at school, or a job, or anything. Clearly none of those have manifested for that inbred.
                    Wow you guys really are borderline ******ed. I mean it's obvious, yet you continue to show it with every post. No logical deduction processes at all.

Comment

Typical doofus response. "You guys are low iq!" Lemme throw in "logical!" That's a big word. That'll show them!
                      How about this. When you and every other low IQ black on here posts an IQ test, and scores over 80. I will start listening to your analysis on boxing matters.

Until then you will be looked at as the fools that you are, who care nothing about the facts, just about whatever narrative helps your race. You're two bit race pimps.

Comment

Working...
                      X