No announcement yet.

Z felt scared, struck out with a fine white woman, went home scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z felt scared, struck out with a fine white woman, went home scared

It happened in 2002 I believe. I was working at a startup in San Francisco,south of market SOMA. I told my team that everything compiled, the build is complete, let's call it an early Friday and go home at 3 pm. Naturally, I stayed behind to report to our CEO Jeff, that the build had been pushed to our test environment, etc.. He pulled out a fatty and we blazed..BTW--when Jeff interviewed me, after the engineers interviewed me..and tore me up..Jeff said "everyone says you are great..but, I want to now if you get high or not?"
    My answer 'No never..I'm a professional..,," he interrupted me and said, "wrong answer!" I admitted I sometimes smoke to relax.. We went to the roof of our office on 3rd and Mission, and he had bomb azz shizit!)

Back to the main story.. I decide to go to a bar called Mars a few blocks away from the Giants new stadium. I'm chilling, still foggy from that fatty Jeff and I burnt..two fine white women sit next to my lil table..I make small talk..they are laughing because they think I'm funny..about two hours pass, and the brunette has to go.. her man called her on her razr..I tell blonde, "why not stay with me a bit longer..ill order food?!?" .she's like... "Ok, but I gotta move my car before it gets ticketed again" I told her that she can't shake me that easy.. I'll go with you..she pinky swore, left the bar and I waited for the food..

This is where **** starts going sideways. Three Chicano yolked, sleeved down...XIV, Sombrero with a knife through it...with 1 fine fine heina..bad bish..they sit at the table next to me..

I said "how you doing, where you from"
    One guy said "who the **** are you mother ****er"
    I said, "I'm nobody from nowhere"
    After a pause, I said "But they call me Z, and I was born and raised ESSJ, Plamas..perhaps you know my cousins Maurico, Mario..."
    He said some shizit like damm those are shot callers..palmas is deep with killers.,

Me-Lemme treat all of you. Drinks food on me..
    Him-Gracias big homie, **** I just got out of San Quietin today..4 calanders..
    Me-con gusto..no te preocupes, esta bien..

Blondie comes back and I'm happy again. He tells blonde "Your man Z here is the man" I tell him in Spanish to chill..

I opened up a tab on my credit card from them.,his girl goes to get more drinks and food and the bartender stays flirting with her.. Keep in mind her man just got released from Quentin, he's got his ace-duce homies with him..this pretty light skinnted brother putting Mack moves on his Heina .,I know it isn't gonna end well.

He gets up pissed walks over to the bartender and is calling out the beer boy..

Now...and I'm only guessing here, that the bar tender was probably told/trained to take all drama outside...let the bouncers handle it..keep it away from normal people trying to have a good time..,

The bartender and he plus ace-duce go outside. The bartender pushes the homie and runs inside.. I'm outside like everyone else watching..

They walk towards the door on a ****ing mission..the two big black bouncers don't even finish a sentence..they got crushed by ace-duce, who continued to viciously kick them in their faces after they were koyed..as for pretty beer boy... he got stabbed up real good..

As for blondie...she called me a POS for even knowing people like that..said she was glad to know now...that I'm a ****ed up person.

As for me...I felt so scared I couldn't move...if I'm doing it it's fine...no problem..but too see someone else do it a bit better is another..

As for my credit card...I went home and waited two days before I picked it up..luckily/sadly the bar tender was in the hospital and couldn't tell the police I knew them and opened a tab for the release from Quintin party..

I'm guessing lil homie went to see his parole officer that Monday, without a care in the world...his fine Heina in two..ace-duce...waiting in the car out of sight..don't want to affiliate with other felons you know what I mean??? Anyone??
    Last edited by Zaroku; 09-29-2017, 07:18 AM.

I guess you guys never saw something so violent it scared you? WesternChamp that was you right..
    Willy Wanker
    Last edited by Zaroku; 09-29-2017, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X