Can't find too many credible people picking Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    Bookmakers are picking GGG.
    Here they are also picking Williams over one of Canelo's hardest fights so far, Smith.
    Smith was one of his hardest fights? You're delusional and dumb. Of course golovkins resume is loaded with guys on the same leveel as Smith though

Comment

Canelo will look really good early but little by little GGG is going to chip away at him. I think inevitably the pressure is going to fatigue Canelo badly and he's going to start consistently taking some vicious punches. I see GGG stopping him around 10th round. Canelo's head / waist movement won't be there past 5-6 rounds and will resort to try fighting off the ropes which is the worst thing he can do against Golovkin. Both guys will be marked up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        How is there proof he's roided?
        Look at that body, neck, face. Looks so deformed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          I'm not seeing it. Time to face the music guys....
          By credible you mean posters or people in the industry.

Comment

it's not that surprising really...historically, in these type fights, the younger prime guy usually beats the aging declining guy. if it was 5 years ago...I doubt this many people would be picking canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              Smith was one of his hardest fights? You're delusional and dumb. Of course golovkins resume is loaded with guys on the same leveel as Smith though
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxKupf3-Zn4

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                Canelo will look really good early but little by little GGG is going to chip away at him. I think inevitably the pressure is going to fatigue Canelo badly and he's going to start consistently taking some vicious punches. I see GGG stopping him around 10th round. Canelo's head / waist movement won't be there past 5-6 rounds and will resort to try fighting off the ropes which is the worst thing he can do against Golovkin. Both guys will be marked up though.
                That's basically how i see it going. I think the pressure will take it's toll after about 6 rounds and Canelo won't be as sharp anymore and then it will be heavy weather for him. He will look good early on though. I Also think he will end up having to fight off the ropes and he hasn't got the intelligent footwork to go anywhere else without getting cut off at will.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    exactly how i see it ^

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                      By credible you mean posters or people in the industry.
                      Industry. There's like 5 objective people here.

Comment

Working...
                      X