No announcement yet.

Horny beat Pac more clearly than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    Then if you're not talking about a square ring then stfu. Nobody wants to hear what you think is a real boxing match and which fight looked more like a fight. Floyd beat Pac no controversey. Horn beat Pac and major controversey.
    If you don't want to talk to me, dont fuçking quote me.

It's really that simple

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      I agree. I real figher takes hits. Only pu$$ies hit and not get hit.
      You say that like people werent threatening lawsuits over that fight. It was a did. A glorified sparring session.

Wanting to see action, and realizing you will get hit in a fight, does not equal mindless disregard for defense

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        If you don't want to
        Just stfu next time armchair. You've never been in that square ring so stop imagining that you know what a real fight is because you don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Just stfu next time armchair. You've never been in that square ring so stop imagining that you know what a real fight is because you don't.
          I know I'm going to piss some people off by saying this, but boxing isn't fighting. Not even close. In a real fight, there is no ref to Stop the action when it gets a little ugly. There are no gloves, there are no rules. No limitations as to no kicks, or takedowns. They don't cry about a headbutt or a clinch in a real fight...

I've never been in a boxing ring, but I've been in a cage a few times. Where sh it got real. No fuçking gloves, few fuçking rules. Get in and fight.

Don't fuçking tell me I don't know what a real fight is, *****

Comment

I know I'm going to piss some people off by saying this, but boxing isn't fighting. Not even close. In a real fight, there is no ref to Stop the action when it gets a little ugly. There are no gloves, there are no rules. No limitations as to no kicks, or takedowns. They don't cry about a headbutt or a clinch in a real fight...

I've never been in a boxing ring, but I've been in a cage a few times. Where sh it got real. No fuçking gloves, few fuçking rules. Get in and fight.

Man take your ***** ass outta here with this nonsensical post. You fought with a few rules meaning there were rules. And so what boxing and MMA have rules. That's the nature of the sport. A true street fight has "0" rules.

Comment

You don't know schit about a real fight. I saw your heavy bag work. I'd knock your ass out...

And if you wanna lock up, I'd slam you on your big ass head

Comment

Honestly u deserve at minimum a temporary ban 4 such a ridiculous comment.

Comment

Working...
                X