Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: I Beat Down Chisora in Sparring, I'm Looking For a KO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember coming on this site and saying I don't pay for Boxing got a Kodi some dick head tramp said I am being a cheap skate.

I bet he is not paying for this garbarge, I am gonna find the post of the fool and expose him

Comment

Originally posted by Sroey View Post
      I don't think it's this fight itself that people are slagging off, it's the fact it's on Box Office. Whyte - Chisora is the the best fight on the card (on paper at least!) for me.

AJ should destroy Molina - but it's certainly not a PPV/Box office fight. Eddie will look stupid if AJ somehow loses. He has to be careful - as this could turn public support against AJ/Hearn if he keeps asking people to pay for poor fights.
      Definitely I agree. It was more the comment about them being two fat crap heavyweights. Silly because they are both decent and it should be a good fight. A better fight than say if you fed one of them to Wilder or something.

AJ shouldn't be on PPV unless he is fighting Wlad or Wilder in an ideal world but I guess people are buying them. Really it should have a few world title fights on the undercard but more importantly 50/50 fights. I know Macklin/Rose was a terrible fight in the end but that sort of decent level domestic affair should be meat and drink on these PPV's. It is not like Hearn doesn't have enough fighters and titles. Dude has basically monopolised the game now.

I think the term is trade fights. Fights that are perceived to be good by those in the trade or even fans. The problem with these cards is names knocking over guys who have no chance. They barely belong on tele never mind PPV.
      Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-03-2016, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Wow. Did Dillian "multifaceted" Whyte call someone one dimensional.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Definitely I agree. It was more the comment about them being two fat crap heavyweights. Silly because they are both decent and it should be a good fight. A better fight than say if you fed one of them to Wilder or something.

AJ shouldn't be on PPV unless he is fighting Wlad or Wilder in an ideal world but I guess people are buying them. Really it should have a few world title fights on the undercard but more importantly 50/50 fights. I know Macklin/Rose was a terrible fight in the end but that sort of decent level domestic affair should be meat and drink on these PPV's. It is not like Hearn doesn't have enough fighters and titles. Dude has basically monopolised the game now.

I think the term is trade fights. Fights that are perceived to be good by those in the trade or even fans. The problem with these cards is names knocking over guys who have no chance. They barely belong on tele never mind PPV.
          Spot on - I rate Whyte and Chisora.

It could backfire on Hearn in a big way all this PPV nonsense.

Comment

Working...
          X