Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager Rips Eubanks: Those Clowns Lost Their Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slightly off topic, but I've never heard of this dude until a few months ago. Who the hell is he and how is he the manager all of the sudden?

Or did I live under a rock? :/

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      Slightly off topic, but I've never heard of this dude until a few months ago. Who the hell is he and how is he the manager all of the sudden?
      He was not forthcoming so far.. This is the same guy who keeps translating for GGG.. He manages GGG promotions which is the co-promoter along with K2

Or did I live under a rock? :/
      You would know better, wont you
      Last edited by BoxingFan85; 09-19-2016, 10:09 AM.

Comment

The Eubanks are full of more shit than a Christmas goose. You just can't get closer to making a fight than they did. If they really wanted to fight Golovkin, they would have.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
          well im part of the boxing scene that doesnt want to see a unified champ fighting a fella who is still fighting eurobums so both parties were KILLING boxing with this BS fight..

eubank should fight a top guy then get some time from you all..if he does the job and u all act like u dont hear him U'RE DUCKING...just like u are ducking canelo's offer right now.
          Passing on an unfavorable offer is not ducking, it's called passing on an unfavorable offer.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            I think this guy should be the voice of GGG instead of Loeffler or Sanchez.. Loeffler acts as if he will lose business every time he is asked about any potential fighter..
            Exactly...Hermann is a breath of fresh air compared to the other 2...

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
              So now GGG is the coward!!if GGG don't sign the fight with Canelo now you a coward in my eyes
              How is he a coward for not accepting a flat fee when he is the star of the middleweight division? Fans are paying to see if Canelo can stand up to GGG (with GGG as a slight favorite), not to see if GGG can be Canelo. He's already making very close to the 10ml flat fee they're offering. De La Hoya wants all proceeds from PPV buys along with any other extras. That's crazy talk.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
                Exactly...Hermann is a breath of fresh air compared to the other 2...
                I can't agree more..

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  It would be a good move to have Oleg talking to the media for a change. That would give some different perspectives to the ones we've already had over and over again from Abel and Loeffler.
                  not to mention the fact that Abel and Loefflers credibility is suspect with all the nonsense they talk........

Loeffler is like a politician, in that he can talk for 20 minutes straight and not actually SAY a damn thing

And Sanchez is like that wacky uncle who you just know is going to say something stupid and embarrass you in public.....
                  Last edited by OnePunch; 09-19-2016, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JFalu View Post
                    Passing on an unfavorable offer is not ducking, it's called passing on an unfavorable offer.
                    10 million not denied by k2 and 160 stated by k2...THAT IS DUCKING..

Comment

The Jacobs fight is what matters now, forget about this English ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X