Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so what has kelly pavilak done to convince you that he'll beat jermain taylor???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
    pavlik has never needed gift decisons from the judges to win his fights, taylor's biggest wins have come from gift decisions - except taylor - hops 2, taylor actually won that fight, but at the slimmest of margins. pavlik was expected to lose against miranda, and he DOMINATED him, there was never a single moment of any round that pavlik lost. everyone that fights pavlik gets the same treatment, thy get beaten up and then knocked the **** out. taylor needed the judges help to beat an OLD hopkins, a young kelly pavlik will knock taylor the **** out
    yea.. while taylor was getting close decisions with legends such as hopkins and wright, what was pavlik doing? easily beating no-namers? their resumes are not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
      Miranda had already been seriously outclassed by Abraham. All you can say about Pavlik fairly now is that he's a top three MW behind Abraham and Taylor.
      ill have to rewatch that fight cause i thought both guys looked sloppy as hell and very one dimensional

Comment

pavlik fought dangerous people taylor fought pillow handed midgets.

Comment

Originally posted by satori555 View Post
          pavlik fought dangerous people taylor fought pillow handed midgets.
          The thing about that is that Pavlik has fought poweful boxers not exactly the most skillful boxers has he fought. Taylor has fought way better competition because he fought people with skill. And in my book, skill beats power any day. You should know that since Floyd is a skillfull fighter but not exactly the strongest boxer ever.
          Last edited by EliteSoldier; 08-03-2007, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
            All I can say is I hate bandwagoners.
            This......

Comment

Throwback................

Comment

Comment

Is this comparable to Canelo-GGG?

Canelo's had better opposition so far. What has GGG done to prove he could beat Canelo?

Could be parallel on some level.

Comment

Lol @ Winky better than Calslappy

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I think it's an important part of the non stop boxing forum experience to read through Kelly Pavlik threads from 2007.

Comment

Working...
                      X