Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-17-2019, 05:59 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2328 Post(s)
genrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these parts
Bank: 48,526.91
Total Points: 50,526.63
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
have points in common - BreWall Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbt View Post
What is crazy is that some "fans" would much rather Ruiz play hardball on the contract he signed, so they can read about a legal court case online this December, rather than watch one of the most anticipated fights of the year.
Very true.
Hearn and Joshua need to start sticking in their heads
that boxing nowadays is not all about winning fights in the ring.
It's also about battles outside the ring and coming out unscathed.

I repeat, the rematch doesn't have to happen now.
First and foremost, learn to live with it and start moving on.
Start looking for other fights. Take a tuneup if you want, fck critics. Lie low.
You don't have to be in the headlines all the time.
genrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-17-2019, 06:08 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

genrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these parts
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
have points in common - BreWall Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraftzman View Post
Hearn has only one card when he's negotiating.

So easy for the other side to take advantage of.

You can't do that with Bobfather.
I agree. Hearn is so transparent he's almost like naked.
He's so desperate when he's in the negotiating table.
How would you expect the other side to behave?
Of course, they would squeeze every last penny they can get.
It's like buying a super expensive product from only one seller.
It's not rocket science, I don't know what this Hearn fella thinking.
Old 08-17-2019, 06:16 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
I kinda agree, Joshua has had like 23 fights. Still only 30, depends on what they want to do, but I have always said they shouldn’t do the rematch anyways because Ruiz would stop him again. This is the perfect excuse not to, go fight someone else, do the litigation thing if they think they have a iron clad contract with Team Ruiz.

Let the belts be stripped by the organisations, then fight your way back up. One thing I know is this, the organisations are greedy, within a fight or two they would make Joshua the mandatory because no matter how many times he loses he is still the cash cow at HW.

And if he gets to be the mandatory no one is winning a purse bid against him. If they don’t want to mediate with Team Ruiz, then take him to court. The issue is quite simple, if you think you have a great case then take Ruiz to court, that’s the best thing for boxing, to not just teach him a lesson but to save boxing. Because boxing is shady already and to be honest currently on a contract is saving boxing from going to the gutter. And if Team Ruiz is allowed to get away with breaching their signed contract then other boxers would do the same thing in years to come.

So if you think you have a contract that gives you the rights over Ruiz then sue him... simple. Let him sit on the shelf and move on to other opponents.
I'm very satisfied with this excellent post.
Time for Hearn to start winning battles outside the ring.
If he has a case to take Ruiz to court, by all means do it.
It will be good for the sport.
Old 08-17-2019, 06:25 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1783 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 71,076.87
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudy View Post
:bryce:Your one deluded fool, Ruiz is the champion, Hearn tried to pull a stroke and it backfired the fight is in Saudi pay the champ more money simple thing. Joshua wants revenge and his belts back pay for it.

Imagine if Wilder lost to Joshua like that would they do a rematch
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I hope ruiz gets more if its true just how much the Saudis are looking to pay but seeing as ruiz and his team are being absolute snowflake about it and won't fight there the money ain't there so he can go cry.

If it were me I'd already be taking that fat **** to the courts and to the cleaners.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 09:00 AM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraftzman View Post
Anyone knows how much Brant made in the Murata rematch?

Nobody knows, eh? It just went smoothly without any clown crying lowball.

It's because no Haymon fighter is involved.
Valid points.
We normal fans wish fights just happen without fans knowing
anything about any detail in the negotiations.
Hundreds of fights are like that past and present.
We should start condemning fighters who demand too much money they don't deserve.
Man I hate these motherfkrs.
Wilder was only making an average of $1.3 mil up to the Ortiz fight.
Got an offer for 10x more, not to mention 3 title shots.
He turned them all down.
Old 08-17-2019, 10:01 AM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
kraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 9,643.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by genrick View Post
Valid points.
We normal fans wish fights just happen without fans knowing
anything about any detail in the negotiations.
Hundreds of fights are like that past and present.
We should start condemning fighters who demand too much money they don't deserve.
Man I hate these motherfkrs.
Wilder was only making an average of $1.3 mil up to the Ortiz fight.
Got an offer for 10x more, not to mention 3 title shots.
He turned them all down.
I for one hate rematches. I'd rather see variety. I want to see how between fighter A and B would look like, for example, even if it's only 6 rounds or less.

I'd be ecstatic if Hearn calls off the Ruiz/Joshua 2 fight.

I'd watch Ruiz with any of the top 10 and predict a competitive fight.

Forget about Joshua and let him come back when he's ready. I'm not really interested in his next fight.
kraftzman is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends