Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the worse challenger, Liam Smith vs Canelo or Horn vs Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kinda off-topic but i'll say Ward/Brand

Comment

Mike D I know you're a Pacquiao fan bro but Horn is way worse than Liam Smith. Both Smith and Horn are crap fights considering the other options at the time. Manny should get a pass no longer for this. We accepted the Rios and Algieri fights in hopes of the Floyd fight that we eventually got but this is totally unacceptable. Had the WBO enforced a mandatory it would be fine on normal HBO and that would've been the only way it would be acceptable. Manny needs to retire instead of fighting cans like this guy. I really think Manny still has enough to be competitive or beat the top guys like Thurman, Danny Garcia, Porter, etc... too.

Comment

They're both pretty bad but Horne is worst. He hasn't fought outside the South Pacific, but I guess it's the new Mecca of boxing. Atleast he has more KOs than Algieri. The other fight we didn't know we needed in our lives.

Comment

no question about it Horn...at least Liam was known but Horn wasn't even known till he was mention as a potential for Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            Manny should get a pass no longer for this. We accepted the Rios and Algieri fights in hopes of the Floyd fight that we eventually got but this is totally unacceptable.
            Hey bud I agree wholeheartedly. It's a terrible, terrible fight. Unforgivable really.

Manny Pacquiao should be embarrassed of this ****. Hopefully he is, but I doubt it. Otherwise he wouldn't have signed the contract.

Don't get it twisted, Fury...I am by no means giving dude a pass on this.

I hate it as much as anybody. In fact as a Pacquiao fan, I probably hate it more than most...because it's f**king embarrassing.

Comment

atleast horn is much better than berto.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                atleast horn is much better than berto.
                And how do you figure that out stupid, now youre justifying Jeff Horn a 17 fight novice.

Youre a disgrace to Pac fanboys lol.

Comment

They even put mayweather-berto on ppv which is much worst that pac-horn fight.

Comment

I'm a Brit so horn is worse as I've never heard of or seen the mentioned anywhere till this came about, not unlike the guy eubank Jr fought on ppv for that ibo SMW belt haha

Comment

Horn is significantly more talented than Smith (not even close to being the best in his family ffs) BUT really shouldnt be anything more than a sparring partner for Pac at this stage and at least Smith had a bogus title

Comment

Working...
                      X