Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you have Mikey Garcia on your P4P list currently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has he fought he avoided Linares twice and keeps avoiding Loma. Ester was never good to begin with clearly lost his last fight.

Comment

I think 4-6 feels about right. He could be higher if it wasn't for the long layoff. For me its Loma and Crawford whatever way you like, and then everybody else.

Mikey is in a group of fighters that includes GGG, Canelo, Usyk, and 1 or 2 others, and you could put them in any order, personally I might have him near the top of that list, he has good wins, and through more weight divisions, and still dominating.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        He’s #4 pfp behind only Bud, GG, and Canelo. Loma is 5 and Thurman is 6. Usyk enters top 10. Top 10 pfp list coming soon for August.
        I can't put Thurman in the top 10 seeing how inactive he's been regardless of injuries. He has an impressive resume for sure beating Porter and Garcia, but when you haven't had a fight in 16 months, you can't be in the top 10. P4P lists are current.

Comment

My List:

1) GGG

2) Loma

3) Crawford

4) Usyk

5) Garcia

Comment

Oh wow, I just realized that my top 5 P4P is exactly what they really are. Honestly I didn't check the list before I actually checked.

Comment

1. Crawford
              2. Loma
              3. Sor Rungvisai
              4. Golovkin
              5. Wilder
              6. Joshua
              7. Thurman/Spence
              8. Garcia
              9. Groves
              10. Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                I can't put Thurman in the top 10 seeing how inactive he's been regardless of injuries. He has an impressive resume for sure beating Porter and Garcia, but when you haven't had a fight in 16 months, you can't be in the top 10. P4P lists are current.
                He was injured which caused his inactivity.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
                  I don’t know if Thurman should even be on the P4P list due to so much inactivity. He possibly at this point might not even fight until the very end of this year & it’ll be a tune up fight.
                  You can’t move a guy off of a list because he’s injured doe. That isn’t fair to the fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    I think 4-6 feels about right. He could be higher if it wasn't for the long layoff. For me its Loma and Crawford whatever way you like, and then everybody else.

Mikey is in a group of fighters that includes GGG, Canelo, Usyk, and 1 or 2 others, and you could put them in any order, personally I might have him near the top of that list, he has good wins, and through more weight divisions, and still dominating.
                    This (with the exception with the Canelo being top 5 part)

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                    You can’t move a guy off of a list because he’s injured doe. That isn’t fair to the fighter.
                    How come you can't?

There aint no ability better than AVAILability.

If you're out the ring for almost 2 years, you gotta go

Comment

#2 behind Crawford but could arguably be numero uno.

Comment

Working...
                      X