Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arreola: Wilder Has That Killer Instinct, He Will Knock Joshua Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having seen Arreola fight many times, I feel like his knowledge of boxing doesn't carry much weight. Toughness carried Arreola a very long way because wow does he ever suck. Seriously who taught him that crap?
    That being said it would be cool if he was right because that means that the fight actually happened AND we'd most likely be getting a rematch.

Comment

Lets not get it twisted, A Juicin' J does have that killer instinct as well! And if his BULK is actually fueled by PEDS, Wilder will have to be very accurate in landing those "stagger" punches in order to rain down his bombs - that so The Robot doesnt unfairly reboot fast enough with that super human PED Power!! Wack UK testing protocol is the worst of its kind in UK boxing, and Fast Eddies unhonorable oversight should have his most important commodity continually raking in that big UK drunk dough in "risk free fights!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
        Wider's team are in receipt of the contract. All they have to do is sign it for the fight to be made. At the moment the ball is in Wilder's court. Hearn and AJ have done all they can do in terms of making the fight so it's over to Wilder to either negotiate the terms, sign the contract or walk away.

I say it has happened twice because I believe that Hearn would have gladly signed on the basis of the offer which was made before (though I don't blame Wilder for not signing the $12.5m offer it's still the truth that he could have signed and got the fight made by now - bearing in mind the huge upside of knocking AJ out, I actually think it would have been a good move on Wilder's part to have accepted that first offer even if it was a low percentage of the fight revenue)

Are you now satisfied?
        Yup. Your honesty goes a long way.

Comment

Wilder basically got exposed in his last fight. He looked terrible and I can't believe others can't see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rassclart View Post
            It took Crazy Legs eight rounds to dispatch an over the hill Arreola. Imagine what Joshua would’ve done to him in 2 to 3 rounds tops.
            Wilder tore his bicep & broke his hand in that fight & still got the KO. We all see the distress some loose tape put AJ through. Do you think AJ would’ve have done the same with those same injuries?

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
              Wilder basically got exposed in his last fight. He looked terrible and I can't believe others can't see that.
              He was also sick...which is widely known. What was AJ's reasoning for looking so terrible in that snoozefest?

Comment

@ Arreola clowning Stiverne for coming to a fight out of shape. Chris "The Nightmare's" body was a constant nightmare; his putrid rolls of disgusting fat jiggling all over the place, spraying the poor, unprepared ringside audience with his nasty fat-boy sweat. Ugh!

Comment

Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
                  Yup. Your honesty goes a long way.
                  No trouble at all. I can understand the narrative of Hearn and AJ being scared of Wilder. AJ is a money-machine right now and we all know Wilder is a huge threat to that. But I don't think it's fair to say that AJ and Hearn are running from the fight on the basis of their actions (even if turning down the demanded $50m was not a good look).

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
                    No trouble at all. I can understand the narrative of Hearn and AJ being scared of Wilder. AJ is a money-machine right now and we all know Wilder is a huge threat to that. But I don't think it's fair to say that AJ and Hearn are running from the fight on the basis of their actions (even if turning down the demanded $50m was not a good look).
                    You are right, no one is running from the fight, it’s the money men thinking about timing is all. It’ll happen, peeps need to relax a bit.

Comment

Joshua wouod brutalise arreola and knock the puss filled acne of his back.
                      Would not last 3 rounds if he faced off with joshua lol

Comment

Working...
                      X