Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao To Have Scratched Cornea Re-Examined Monday In L.A.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao To Have Scratched Cornea Re-Examined Monday In L.A.

LAS VEGAS Manny Pacquiao squinted and kept taking off his sunglasses late Saturday night. The Filipino legend didn't mention anything about his left eye during a post-fight press conference, but that has become more troublesome than the cold he caught while doing roadwork outside in Las Vegas last week. The Filipino legend acknowledged the cold he overcame during his win against Adrien Broner, yet didn't discuss his irritated eye.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Corneas heal very quickly if they’re not infected.

Comment

I hope Manny recovers quickly!!

Comment

Nobody wants to see Pacquiao vs. Mayweather, put Pac in there with Danny Garcia or Keith Thurman

Comment

Pacquiao vs Garcia/Granados winner

Comment

i hope he recovers, i want to see Pacquiao fight Danny Garcia.
            To the ones saying they want to see Pac vs Spence just wanna see Pac getting knocked out.

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            Pacquiao vs Garcia/Granados winner
            ^This guy knows what's up

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
              Corneas heal very quickly if they’re not infected.
              I've had a hole in one before and it did heal quick but man it hurt like a MF when air touched it. The eye doc fount it by using ultraviolet dye in my eye. It wasn't even visible by the naked eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                Nobody wants to see Pacquiao vs. Mayweather, put Pac in there with Danny Garcia or Keith Thurman
                I want to see it but I would take either of those two fights as well.

Comment

He was definitely in pain

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    He was definitely in pain

if roach is really the trainer he's talked to be. now would be the right time to sit down with pac. aint gotta be so harsh, roach gotta find a nicer way to go about this.

just be like "manny you are getting older now, and even though you can still compete at the highest level, your body is starting to break down, think about your health and future".. this is what roach needs to say. imo, pac bruises a lot easier now compare to his younger days.

Comment

Working...
                    X