Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the Charlo bros get mad when broner and tank call them coke heads?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do the Charlo bros get mad when broner and tank call them coke heads?

Broner and tank said they seen the charlos do lines at the club, so if you been seen doing lines why get mad if its true? I mean oscar even gets mad when dana white tells the truth that Oscar still does blow. Everyone knows oscar is still on the nose candy it dont take a rocket scientist to see

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Broner and tank said they seen the charlos do lines at the club, so if you been seen doing lines why get mad if its true? I mean oscar even gets mad when dana white tells the truth that Oscar still does blow. Everyone knows oscar is still on the nose candy it dont take a rocket scientist to see
    You've been posting since 2005 and this is relevant to you? In today's age of social media I'm surprised that footage of the Charlo brothers doing coke in the club hasn't hit social media. I know you want to be funny, but bruh..boooooooo lmao. Corny mofo lol.

Comment

Bob Arum, Sugar Ray Leonard did Coke whats the big deal. There's plenty of others that is so obvious but not have admit it.

Comment

Cocaine already legal in some country’s
        It’s the next marijuana
        War on drugs my azz
        Governments everywhere realizing its an impossible feat so now as prohibition and now weed it’s all good and they’re going to make a score
        Ronald must be freaking the fugh out in his casket

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          You've been posting since 2005 and this is relevant to you? In today's age of social media I'm surprised that footage of the Charlo brothers doing coke in the club hasn't hit social media. I know you want to be funny, but bruh..boooooooo lmao. Corny mofo lol.
          Who is trying to be funny?

Comment

Guys are defending PED and social drug use lmao... This is a new day lmao.

Comment

Who is trying to be funny?
              You were you corny mofo. Oh my bad..you thought that you were. Stiff ass...

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                Bob Arum, Sugar Ray Leonard did Coke whats the big deal. There's plenty of others that is so obvious but not have admit it.
                Exactly, plenty of fighters admit to it, including manny pacquiao. The only truly clean boxer who never does recreational drugs is floyd mayweather he doesnt even drink or smoke cigs

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  You were you corny mofo. Oh my bad..you thought that you were. Stiff ass...
                  Corny? I dont get it, im asking a serious question maybe you laughed hard and found it funny or something.

Comment

Corny? I dont get it, im asking a serious question maybe you laughed hard and found it funny or something.
                    Maybe Raggamuffin been indulging

Now that’s fughin funny

Comment

Working...
                    X