Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Per Fat Boy Dan

LMAO!!! Who the f uck is Tom Schwarz???

Sounds like the name of a Jewish businessman.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Source: Fury to fight Schwarz on June 15

Lineal heavyweight champion Tyson Fury's first bout since signing a co-promotional deal with Top Rank last month will be against German prospect Tom Schwarz, a source with knowledge of the deal told ESPN.

The fight will take place on June 15 and stream live on ESPN+ in the United States.

The venue is not settled yet. Top Rank has the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas on hold for the date and has a request in with the Nevada State Athletic Commission to put on the event there. The date request is on the agenda for the commission meeting on March 27. However, there is also a chance, according to multiple sources, that the fight will move down the street to an MGM Resorts International property in Las Vegas -- either the MGM Grand Garden Arena or the Mandalay Bay Events Center.

Fury, may the Schwarz be with you!

LMFAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
        Who is Tom Schwarz?

Tom Schwarz is a professor at the university of Michigan

Comment

this guy is ranked 41 on boxrec lol.. typical arum fight, some random undefeated guy to make it look like less of a mismatch

Comment

Why would anybody be surprised? He's got a 5 fight deal. He can't lose the first one.

That would be a terrible business decision.

I am rooting for Schwarz to pull it off though.

Comment

So the great bragger Tyson Fury chickened out of the Wilder rematch to defend his so called lineal title against the famous Tom Schwarz. Fury is a puff bag of hot air. Big talk. Small action. So many better heavyweights he could have fought. This is why I consider AJ the real champ. He fights the top guys so much more often than Fury and Wilder combined. That lineal title Fury claims is nonsense. He lost it years ago by not defending it. Aj is the closest thing to lineal because he beat champion Martin and champion Parker plus Whyte, Povetkin and Breazeale. He only needs to beat Wilder to be undisputed. Fury is champion of nothing.

Comment

If it was Tom Brady he was fighting then that would be different.

But Tom Schwarz?
                Who in the f uck?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Why would anybody be surprised? He's got a 5 fight deal. He can't lose the first one.

Fury lose? According to Fury that's impossible. He said all the other heavyweights fighting today are bums and he is the best heavyweight in history.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

You are correct. I was at least expecting and old war horse against him. I forget that these people are professional scouters and an undefeated fighter looks good on paper.

Comment

Sounds like he's fighting a mustard brand.

Comment

Working...
                      X