No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: It Only Makes Sense To Fight Manny Pacquiao Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
    Boots is the truth but him fighting Errol right now would derail his career. Maybe a year of two from now since he needs to take the next step up with a durable guy. Hell, let him fight Broner.
    F**k Broner! I wouldn't mind seeing Boots fight Josesito Lopez or Yordenis Ugas! I just hope he can fight soon, b/c he's going through some serious promotional issues!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Of course. Pac is $$$$ for them.

Way more than they would get fighting each other.
      Oh yeah mate, I get the reasons and i'd never begrudge a fighter going after the biggest money. From a fan point of view though, these aren't the fights that excite me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        Last i checked Spence called out Manny, Keef, and Porter after the Garcia fight.
        And for almost certain we won't be getting the latter 2. Or the 1 vs 2 in the division.

The most realistic fight we get is the top guy facing a much smaller, 40 year old.
        As I said 'yay'.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Of course. Pac is $$$$ for them.

Way more than they would get fighting each other.
          do you really believe that though? i mean how much more can they get fighting pac compare to the other guys?

if spence fight thurman and beats him, that will put him in a position to be making good money per fight in the future.

i think the real reason why spence and thurman wants manny so bad is because they see this as the easier fight according to them.

Comment

Pac will say "I mus not git too agree-seeb or I get caught with some-ting!".

Comment

Floyd not coming out of nowhere to fight pac. After the Broner fight he was backstage to offer Broner some comforting words
              Broner was like fight him, beat him up. (not exact words I'm just paraphrasing here). Floyd was like, I'm not fighting him. Then Broner said "man, relax Floyd" (exact words)

Floyd saw pac still got it and made up his mind that night.

So everybody just gonna pass pac off as an easy win for Spence?

Comment

Don’t blame Spence. Get that money before Manny retires. The biggest money fight out there for him right now. Spence is young enough to get the others in the ring later, Porter, Thurman, & Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                  Don’t blame Spence. Get that money before Manny retires. The biggest money fight out there for him right now. Spence is young enough to get the others in the ring later, Porter, Thurman, & Crawford.
                  not if he suffer career ending type damage against the pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                    I saw Spence went on Fox to talk about his victory over Garcia and they said why would he want to fight a 40 year old pacquiao? Then they said you should fight mayweather like he isn’t younger than Pac-Man and active. and they said Floyd was scared.

Why Does floyd not get the same passes manny does?
                    Simple answer...Because Floyd is Black!

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
                      Simple answer...Because Floyd is Black!
                      is that why he is also the most highest paid athletes? or do you guys only bring up race when it fits your agenda?

Comment

Working...
                      X