Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Year 2007: Spence vs Canelo at 147 - who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Year 2007: Spence vs Canelo at 147 - who wins?

So we all know Spence wants to move to 160, and all the bruvas now saying “Canelo too big, why should he move up?” Yet they love Spence vs Garcia...

So let’s make things easier for Spence. Spence barely started making 147 properly on the scales until 2014...

So let’s go back to 2007, when both Canelo and Spence were 17 years old.

Canelo was already fighting in the pros, Spence not even yet in the Olympic team.

Who KO’s who?

Cmon man

Canelo hurts spence badly

Comment

It would be a great fight while it lasted.
      Along the lines of GGG/Canelo but I don't know if Spence has the iron chin plus the grit to fight Canelo at the moment.
      Give him a few years and by then he would of fought in the higher divisions.
      Once he's acclimatised to 160 then this should be an awesome fight that I would love to see.
      I can definitely see this fight happening in the future.

Comment

Didn't Spence start his career at 154

Comment

"they love Spence vs Garcia."

Who loved Spence vs Garcia? When that fight was made, who said "That's the fight I've been waiting for!" And how do you know they're "bruvas?"

Since, you get off reading about people beating Spence, I'll help satisfy your urge...Canelo beats Spence. Roy Jones beats Spence. Ray Leonard beats Spence. Mike Tyson beats Spence. Ali beats Spence. There you go, now take it easy on your body. Moderation is key to keep it healthy.

Comment

Who would've realized Spence completely beating down Mikey would've created such hate for him on this forum.

Comment

Spence will beat him in 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by trilltexas View Post
                Spence will beat him in 3 years
                They'll both be 31. Canelo would most likely be a seasoned Super Middleweight or Light Heavyweight, which means Spence would also have to have settled at this weight as did SRL for Lalonde.

Isn't Canelo a smarter fighter than Lalonde?

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
                  "they love Spence vs Garcia."

Who loved Spence vs Garcia? When that fight was made, who said "That's the fight I've been waiting for!" And how do you know they're "bruvas?"

Since, you get off reading about people beating Spence, I'll help satisfy your urge...Canelo beats Spence. Roy Jones beats Spence. Ray Leonard beats Spence. Mike Tyson beats Spence. Ali beats Spence. There you go, now take it easy on your body. Moderation is key to keep it healthy.
                  Spence fans said Mikey was too small. That Mikey wouldn't go past 4 rounds or that Spence was going to destroy Mikey to the body. The bruvas said Mikey was stupid. Everyone predicted knock out.

So when Mikey speaks his behald to sell a fight with seeing holes in Spence's game, as optimism is apparent with fighters wanting to win, then THEY are now trolling Mikey as some bum.

Let's be honest, THEY just needed this fight for closure because of Wilder situations now or because Dontaes Boxing Nation always cries the race card. Or is it because Mikey beat thug life in Broner and Easter that the boogieman from 147 beat Mikey?

If THEY were humble, they'd actually be crediting Mikey going 12, not trolling him or his fans. That's not how your admire or appreciate the sweet science. Fact of the matter is Mikey wasn't badly hurt and went 12. THEY are claiming Mikey will never be the same.

We need to be realistic with saltiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    Spence fans said Mikey was too small. That Mikey wouldn't go past 4 rounds or that Spence was going to destroy Mikey to the body. The bruvas said Mikey was stupid. Everyone predicted knock out.

So when Mikey speaks his behald to sell a fight with seeing holes in Spence's game, as optimism is apparent with fighters wanting to win, then THEY are now trolling Mikey as some bum.

Let's be honest, THEY just needed this fight for closure because of Wilder situations now or because Dontaes Boxing Nation always cries the race card. Or is it because Mikey beat thug life in Broner and Easter that the boogieman from 147 beat Mikey?

If THEY were humble, they'd actually be crediting Mikey going 12, not trolling him or his fans. That's not how your admire or appreciate the sweet science. Fact of the matter is Mikey wasn't badly hurt and went 12. THEY are claiming Mikey will never be the same.

We need to be realistic with saltiness.
                    ...There is so much BS and trolling in this post, I don't even know where to start. You get an A for effort for trying to sound sincere though. Really, you put on quite the act.

Comment

Working...
                    X