Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence vs Pacquiao at Cowboys Stadium in July book it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao will fight Spence. Roach already said it. If he’s going to cash out Spence is the second best option behind Mayweather. Thurman is a nobody to casuals. Rumour is he took a hammer to his hand after seeing the Spence fight. He couldn’t handle Josesito pressure hahaha

Comment

It's going to be a huge fight in Texas and another huge PPV. Spence will solidify himself as the next superstar of the sport if he stops Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Is that official?
        Unofficial, but Mike Coppinger posted those dates last week.
        They'll probably get announced (at least the Charlo-Harrison rematch really soon.)

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          Unofficial, but Mike Coppinger posted those dates last week.
          They'll probably get announced (at least the Charlo-Harrison rematch really soon.)
          Maybe Benavides vs dirrel then. Can’t teally think of any off the top of my head to add value and some meaning

Comment

Maybe Benavides vs dirrel then. Can’t teally think of any off the top of my head to add value and some meaning
            That can headline it's own event.

Comment

PBC would rather have SPENCE gain from fighting Pac not Thurman. Maybe Thurman in 2016 but not 2019.
              Spence has all the momentum.
              A Thurman at 70%-80% likely doesn't beat an even aging Manny Pacquiao if we're honest about it.

And Pacquiao could be made to be a bigger scalp for Spence to take too.

Comment

That can headline it's own event.
                It’s good to do that sometimes. It’s not a huge fight. Danny vs Lucas was a hyped up fight and that was on a Floyd undercard

Comment

It’s good to do that sometimes. It’s not a huge fight. Danny vs Lucas was a hyped up fight and that was on a Floyd undercard
                  Danny-Lucas was a much bigger fight. The best fight at 140 at that time with about 75% people picking Lucas to kill Garcia.

Not the same as about 95% people have David killing Dirrell lol.

Comment

I hate this fight but Manny wants it so it is what it is. I never enjoy seeing the proud legend go out on his back against someone I feel he would have beat in his prime. Oh well. Can't blame Spence for taking it. Big payday and a lot of eyes.

Comment

Danny-Lucas was a much bigger fight. The best fight at 140 at that time with about 75% people picking Lucas to kill Garcia.

Not the same as about 95% people have David killing Dirrell lol.
                      Exactly it could have been its own event just like direll benavidez so it’s fine being the co main

Comment

Working...
                      X