Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcis Destroyed Errol SPence On Face 2 Face! SPENCE IS SHOOK! MIGHT PULL OUT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Mikey and I hope he wins and fights Pacquiao after Spence but I would stick to my earlier statement that he had bitten more than he could chew in this fight. I think the first half would play out to be very close with Mikey having a slight edge but I really think Spence would eventually take over in the second half and beats Mikey by TKO or close UD.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      lmfao and do you think he cares? and if you so pathetic of a person that post that doesn't even matter changes your entire attitude towards something then maybe you should re-evulate your life and priorities cause thats just some straight up weak emotional lil boy behavior. "MOMMY HE SAID THIS ABOUT MY FAVORITE PERSON, NOW I HATE HIM AND EVERYTHING HE LIKES" psssh idiots.
      What the hell are you babbling about. I like both guys..

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Arum 69 View Post
        Pulling for the underdog, Mikey is a real beast and old school fighter. He has a real likeable personailty too, he's very smart and just a good person.

WAR MIKEY!!
        People don't like when you make too much sense in life or in boxing.

The reality is Spence is a major favorite for a reason...should be something like 10:1 although actual betting odds are ~5:1

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          People don't like when you make too much sense in life or in boxing.

The reality is Spence is a major favorite for a reason...should be something like 10:1 although actual betting odds are ~5:1
          Often odds are reasonable, but many times in boxing the bookies are off, and if you know boxing, you can take advantage. This isn't the MLB or NBA where bookies can lean on advanced metrics and projection algorithms, and this is another event ripe for the picking as far as i'm concerned.

Mikey by execution. Start digging that grave, homie.

Comment

Damn that faceoff was intense Mikey looks ready for war!

Comment

Mikey Garcis Destroyed Errol SPence On Face 2 Face! SPENCE IS SHOOK! MIGHT PULL OUT!

So there's no need for them to actually fight

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                FUCK A LATINO! you weak motherfuckers lmfao, go fight for crumbs.

Mexicans>Blacks>then you lame "latinos"
                What blacks gotta do with it? Damn this **** is foolish

Comment

Your perception of that face off is messed up. Mikey has been talking hella **** in interviews on Youtube and got quiet in front of Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Mikey Garcia is like a superhero to the TS.

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Yeah he beats off to him daily
                    After Mikey gets put to sleep he will be MIA for a bit then come back and say how Mikey was to small and if Spence was any good he would have kod Mikey with one punch and blah blah blah
                    here he is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzEy...ature=youtu.be

lol this idiot asks Zab a question and before Zab can talk the idiot continues to interrupt him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                      here he is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzEy...ature=youtu.be

lol this idiot asks Zab a question and before Zab can talk the idiot continues to interrupt him.
                      Lmfao good one

Comment

Working...
                      X