• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    fortnite is the worst, how can you guys still play that trash
    dotn hate cause you cant afford the battle pass nukka

Comment

New Season! Quater of the map is updated its all snow! Time put some work in

Comment

Its christmas time in fortnite! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just murdered Ninja and some other twitch streamer for the W! these punks didnt even know what hit em, popd out the bush and shot em in the back like yea mother****er I was surprised he didnt go down and turned around and started blasting but dont panic I just switched to my pump and BOOOM sent his ass to that UPPER ROOM!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Just murdered Ninja and some other twitch streamer for the W! these punks didnt even know what hit em, popd out the bush and shot em in the back like yea mother****er I was surprised he didnt go down and turned around and started blasting but dont panic I just switched to my pump and BOOOM sent his ass to that UPPER ROOM!
            Then in that case, YOU were the ninja. Should've aimed for the back of the head for the quicker kill, I guess.

Comment

Found a similar battle royale game but without the g*y ass building and dance bullshyt. Realm Royale has a medieval theme, character classes, ability to forge new weapons with your scrap, servers are actually decent, and I just find it a lot more fun than Fortnite. Been getting some of my friends hooked on it so I don't have to play Fortnite with them anymore.

Only negative is that it's in beta and rough around the edges. Seems to be picking up on popularity quickly so hopefully there will be a lot of development and skins soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Found a similar battle royale game but without the g*y ass building and dance bullshyt. Realm Royale has a medieval theme, character classes, ability to forge new weapons with your scrap, servers are actually decent, and I just find it a lot more fun than Fortnite. Been getting some of my friends hooked on it so I don't have to play Fortnite with them anymore.

Only negative is that it's in beta and rough around the edges. Seems to be picking up on popularity quickly so hopefully there will be a lot of development and skins soon.
                yeah theirs a bunch of battle royale games out, the new hot one is apex legends but I havent played it.

Comment

EASY WORK

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Lol play it regulary with my kids. I can shoot but cant build,so play squads as my two boys kick ass. Better at apex legends.

Comment

Cant beat a bit of war thunder though

Comment

Working...
                      X