• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    Well. Khan was 156 Canelo was 186.
    Lol you joking right.

You can't gain 30 pounds in 24 hours.

The most weight a fighter has ever gained from weigh-in to fight night, was Clottey against Chico at 147.

Clottey weighed in at 170 on fight night. And that was probably with clothes on maybe shoes too.

Canelo was probably 170-173 tops.

Khan prolly 158.

Still a significant size difference, but damn 190 lol...

Khan never was that bright to begin with, now that the glass has been shattered one too many times, he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
      Looks like he's been taking fillers in the lips like his wife lmfao.
      Lol yea something is off

Comment

Canelo was probably 173, if he was 190 he would be having fat rolls

Comment

could be true.

did canelo disclose his fight night weight? his body definitely grew

Comment

Idk how heavy he was but if he landed that punch that ko'd Khan on anyone else from 154 and below, it would be lights out almost guaranteed.

Comment

I don't think he meant it literally. I think he was just describing his nightmares, like he does to his therapist ever week for the last 10 months.

Comment

This fight was so boring it KOs me

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  could be true.

did canelo disclose his fight night weight? his body definitely grew
                  nah i don't think he did for that fight.

but his FN weightshave been disclosed before, and it was anywhere from like 171 - 173.

Most likely he was 173ish.

There's just simply no way you can gain THIRTY POUNDS in 24 hours.

The most I've ever seen gained, that was disclosed, was Clottey going from 147 against Chico at weigh-in, to 170 for his FN weight. And that was prolly with clothes and maybe shoes on.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                    Idk how heavy he was but if he landed that punch that ko'd Khan on anyone else from 154 and below, it would be lights out almost guaranteed.
                    Maybe... Most guys who are world class won't get caught with that shot cause they don't overcommit like Khan does.

I still am not sure if every 154 and under gets his lights turned completely out like that.

Khan's chin has been chipped away at to the point where it's fine glass now.

I used to believe chin was all myth, but I really think glass jaws exist now.

Of course some always has to do with the style of that boxer, and like Khan, who has so much faith in his speed he blindly overcommits and steps right into powerful shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                      Canelo was probably 173, if he was 190 he would be having fat rolls
                      Canelo was 190. Ran a 4.38 40yd and 28 reps on the bench

Comment

Working...
                      X