• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurman gets left in a heap tonight

Jot it in your diaries gents, my boy Garcia will style n profile

Hot opinion and thread bro.

Comment

Well then call off the fight and give Thurman's belt and title to Garcia. There is no reason to get Thurman hurt when there is no possible way he can win the fight.

Comment

You do realize saying Garcia positively wins by KO with no other possible ending make you look foolish if the fight doesn't end that way.

Comment

I don't think many boxing fans keep diairies. That's more of a teenage girl thing.

Comment

This will be a close fight imo, might warrant a rematch

Comment

I also am picking Danny. I've always felt Thurman was a hypejob. He's just never impressed me, not even in the Porter win. Probably has to do with my finding him annoying as hell.

Anyhow I just think Danny wants it more. The fight comes down to - for me - if Danny has the skills to get to Thurman. If he ca he will win.

If Thurman jabs and boxes Danny will probably lose.

Cant wait either way

Comment

I also am picking Danny. I've always felt Thurman was a hypejob. He's just never impressed me, not even in the Porter win. Probably has to do with my finding him annoying as hell.

Anyhow I just think Danny wants it more. The fight comes down to - for me - if Danny has the skills to get to Thurman. If he ca he will win.

If Thurman jabs and boxes Danny will probably lose.

Cant wait either way

Comment

Put your points where your mouth is doe. Predictions are useless and meaningless if they're not backed up by action.

One trillion points for Thurman. Deal?

(6T have already been used in another fight.)

Comment

I smell insecurity is that you OP?

Comment

Working...
                    X