Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrade: ''..Take away his left hand (hook)... get him frustrated..'' (GGG)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrade: ''..Take away his left hand (hook)... get him frustrated..'' (GGG)

45:45 =https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq9TBkqx-o4&t=2748s

That's a good plan but it's easier said then done, but if there's one person that can do it other than Andre Ward it's Andrade

Comment

Forget about Andrade, Canelo Alvarez knows the best way to frustrate GGG ... whatever you do, don't fight at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        That's a good plan but it's easier said then done, but if there's one person that can do it other than Andre Ward it's Andrade
        Andrade either needs to go to 160 and get a ranking, or get a 154 title, then call GGG out.

Comment

Mang, Andrade wouldnt last 4 rounds with GGG. Besides with Andrade's history of backing out of fights, the fight might not even happen ever.

Comment

I think Andrade is the most talented fighter at 154, he has the tools to beat GGG.It would be interesting to see what would happen if their paths ever did cross.

Comment

Andrade has fought once a year starting in 2014. He will be 29 next week and his best win was 3 years ago. He's not improving his resume. GGG with his flawed resume, at least improves his resume every year, fighting someone better than before. Andrade made himself so irrelevant.

No losses, no injuries, didn't lose his title by not making weight, still prime. I mean this guy is a mess. Doesn't sound professional at all.
              Last edited by -Kev-; 02-14-2017, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                I think Andrade is the most talented fighter at 154, he has the tools to beat GGG.It would be interesting to see what would happen if their paths ever did cross.
                Versus his best opponent to date he was knocked down and hasn't fought anyone better after that. I don't think he's the most talented, there's Lara, Canelo and the Charlo twins before him.

Comment

Andrade is packing some major glass in that chin. (Don't need proof, it's just the way it is)

Comment

Andrade good fighter but way too inactive. Not to be critical but kind of reminds me of Ward's schedule until recently. No kidding.

Comment

Working...
                    X