Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you joke around women the way you joke around guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Can you joke around women the way you joke around guys?

Can a man joke around a woman the way he jokes with other dudes?

Notice here how two guys joke around a female. Did they do anything different around her?

no you can't

Comment

Yeah I don't give a ****

Girls like when you are a d*ck

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        no you can't
        Why not????????

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          Why not????????
          It's not cool esp when you're around classy ladies, I cuss a lot and say dirty jokes with my homey's, you joke like that around a classy woman she will stop talking to immediately

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            Why not????????
            It's not really appropriate no. You have to ask yourself if a woman you respect, like, was your mom, sister etc, if you would like if someone was being like that with them.

Comment

My girl can take guy jokes and often times she makes good ones herself. It just depends on the person really. That's why when you actually talk to women you build that certain level of comfort so you can see if she has the side of her. Women don't show that side of them unless they are really comfortable with you. I didn't really hear those type of jokes right away. It took time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
                My girl can take guy jokes and often times she makes good ones herself. It just depends on the person really. That's why when you actually talk to women you build that certain level of comfort so you can see if she has the side of her. Women don't show that side of them unless they are really comfortable with you. I didn't really hear those type of jokes right away. It took time.
                You also have to factor in if she has a boyfriend or is married, I personally don't like guys talking to my wife in any inappropriate way.

Comment

Men break each other's balls way more than women do to one another. I doubt your average woman would be able to deal with it.

Comment

Not most women.

And getting to know a woman allows her to let her guard down and you can push the envelope a little more, but even they still have their limits.

I have yet to find a woman who can handle tranny and rape jokes, or at least one that's worth dating long term.

Comment

Working...
                    X