No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, boxing needs TBE to return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can all agree, boxing needs TBE to return

I rarely post here anymore but most of the threads on the front page are about Floyd.

Boxing has become a mess since he left, terrible fights such as Pacquiao-Bradley III and now Khan is fighting Canelo??

People on here constantly said the sport needs him to leave, well look now??

I really hope he returns and beats the **** out of Khan these absolute idiots.

Yawn. Stay retired.

Comment

He's afraid to fight Khan

Did 300k PPV with Berto and retired just to avoid the King.

Comment

I'm happy with him retired I'd rather people stop mentioning his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
          He's afraid to fight Khan

Did 300k PPV with Berto and retired just to avoid the King.
          You know it

Comment

What boxing really needs is a GGG vs Dominic Wade showdown. The best fighting the best. That's what it's all about.

Comment

No we can't and no he doesn't

Comment

Not really, he wont fight a real threat if he does, he knows he cant handle them anymore, why you think it was either Berto or that other dude lol

Hes tired of boxing, honestly if i was him i would of reitred a long time ago, all that money he made n he still get up early n train, stay healthy , too much

Comment

Nah. He had his career and has marked his name in history. Now it is time for other fighters to take the centre stage.

I feel that boxing is moving in the direction it should be moving in. People are starting to focus on thw competition within a division as opposed to the path to Mayweather. 1 mil ppvs are no longer expected but there is greater quality throughout the year.

Comment

He done it all. Boxing has moved past him now, ofcourse there's less money in it totally, but as a fan I don't care about that.

I mean, if you really wanna talk, then Froch comeback facing GGG, that's what the industry needs, a true firefight.

Comment

Working...
                    X