No announcement yet.

ESPN's Dan Rafael P4P List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    I can't understand, based on who has beaten who, how anyone can have GGG above Kovalev or Roman.
    Cliff... I can't understand, based on who has beaten who, how anyone can have GGG above 25 or so fighters in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Ok, well I maybe your right, but I still think the dude is a fraud.. His coverage of WLad over the years has more flip flops than a politican.. And don't get me started on his expert opinion of Rigo. I honestly hink the guys in the history section are much better than Dan. Take away the espn credentials and the guy is nothing but your typical fanboy on boxingscene
      Lol he absolutely hates rigo.. Dan isn't very professional

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Cliff... I can't understand, based on who has beaten who, how anyone can have GGG above 25 or so fighters in the world.
        I think he's been so dominant against several legit top ten contenders now you can make a solid case for him in the top 5-10.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
          I think he's been so dominant against several legit top ten contenders now you can make a solid case for him in the top 5-10.
          Cliff, you're an amazing asset to this sport. I have a lot of respect for you. But middleweight is one of boxing's weakest divisions. Beating C-class fighters does not make one a premier fighter in this sport. Golovkin has the potential for greatness. But he lacks the courage to risk his status in this sport.

Cliff, be honest. How many active fighters in this sport have a better win on their resume than Golovkin's best win after 10 years in this sport, Martin Murray?

Comment

Rafael scored the Donaire-Rigo fight 114-113.

All I got to really say about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Cliff, you're an amazing asset to this sport. I have a lot of respect for you. But middleweight is one of boxing's weakest divisions. Beating C-class fighters does not make one a premier fighter in this sport. Golovkin has the potential for greatness. But he lacks the courage to risk his status in this sport.

Cliff, be honest. How many active fighters in this sport have a better win on their resume than Golovkin's best win after 10 years in this sport, Martin Murray?
              Plenty. Admittedly, more eye test on GGG than almost any other prominent guy.

Comment

I know it's sacrilege to suggest it but with names like Judah,Morales,Khan,Mathysse,Peterson,Hererra (we know, we know) how is it that a guy like Danny Garcia could be left off that list for so long and GGG gets ranked 3 in the world on his bum of the quarter tour...

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                  I know it's sacrilege to suggest it but with names like Judah,Morales,Khan,Mathysse,Peterson,Hererra (we know, we know) how is it that a guy like Danny Garcia could be left off that list for so long and GGG gets ranked 3 in the world on his bum of the quarter tour...
                  It is pretty rediculous. Even if Danny got the loss to Herrera, his resume shlts all over golovkins.. But he's flat footed and slow so it's not cute to rank him high

People call Danny a cherry picker, what does that make everyone else

Comment

If he hadn't been utterly embarrassed by Peterson, maybe people would rate him. Peterson beat himself because he just doesnt know how to pace his activity. Look at how Bradley and Matthysse handled Pete. Add the Herrera gift, and you know why everyone's just waiting for the Garcia train to get derailed.

Comment

Because Golovkin has never struggled, and danny arguably lost to Herrera and peterson

Comment

Working...
                      X