No announcement yet.

ESPN's Latest Pound-For-Pound List 3/18/14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN's Latest Pound-For-Pound List 3/18/14

They headlined it, "Danny Garcia out of the Top 10," so it appears he was on the prior list.

1. Floyd
    2. Ward
    3. Bradley
    4. JMM
    5. Manny
    6. Rigo
    7. Sergio
    8. GGG
    9. Wlad
    10. Mikey Garcia

I know the first five guys were in the same order last time. I'm not sure if Rigo moved up, or if GGG and/or Mikey were there before.

I think it's a good list, although I disagree with triple G. And I'm a huge GGG fan, too. But I wanna see him beat a top contender before putting him into the top ten.

Comment

GGG moved up, think he was 10 last time.
      Mikey moved in.

Comment

Triple G's there but Danny Garcia or Canelo Alvarez aren't? Both have better resume's than GGG.

Froch>GGG
        Hopkins, Kovalev, Stevenson>GGG
        Wlad>GGG

Seriously, that's terrible.

Comment

so danny gets kicked out of the top 10 because they think he lost..yet sergio is still there when many think he lost his last fight and been inactive for a year

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            I think it's a good list, although I disagree with triple G. And I'm a huge GGG fan, too. But I wanna see him beat a top contender before putting him into the top ten.
            Yeah, at the risk of starting a debate I'm not interested in sparking (lol), it seems to me it's a bit early to put Gennady at number eight, if at all.

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            GGG moved up, think he was 10 last time.
            Mikey moved in.
            Thanks, bro. I kinda thought so, but I can't trust my memory nowadays. lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Yeah, at the risk of starting a debate I'm not interested in sparking (lol), it seems to me it's a bit early to put Gennady at number eight, if at all.

Thanks, bro. I kinda thought so, but I can't trust my memory nowadays. lol
              Yea... I think it was only the last three that changed.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Triple G's there but Danny Garcia or Canelo Alvarez aren't? Both have better resume's than GGG.

Froch>GGG
                Hopkins, Kovalev, Stevenson>GGG
                Wlad>GGG

Seriously, that's terrible.
                Yeah but GGG beats the **** out of Garcia and Canelo head to head.

Pound for pound is about resume + imagination. If they were all the same size, who would win?

Comment

Surprised they have Rigo that high.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    so danny gets kicked out of the top 10 because they think he lost..yet sergio is still there when many think he lost his last fight and been inactive for a year
                    Good point.

Comment

Working...
                    X