No announcement yet.

Planning To Build A Training Facility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning To Build A Training Facility

people here in the country are starting to be more health conscious and i see more and more of them are going to the gym before or after work hours instead of going to bars and clubs on the weekdays.

i think that what lacks here is a training facility that is well equipped with the proper gym equipments and trainers. most gyms are small and lacks of the right and complete equipments. some of them are dirty and not well maintained.

besides the equipments are the trainers. i believe that they are easy learners but what lacks is the education to help them be a better teacher in fitness. they only teach what they see on youtube or the old school ways. like in boxing they only teach you to punch the heavy bag for couple of rounds, do the mitts for rounds and rounds then run. there's no part where they condition you on your speed or strength. all they teach you is build stamina. weight lifting trainers, they only teach you the basics. i saw people doing crossfit one time and i can tell they are beginners even the trainer doesn't know what to do (im not an expert but you can tell that it was just off).

so i am planning to build a facility that would be fully equipped with the proper equipments needed in getting yourself into the best physique possible. it will be fully equipped with the right weight lifting machines, cardiovascular machines, cross training equipments, crossfit training equipments. the facility would also include a boxing/kick boxing area and a matted section for jiu jitsu or wrestling classes or if not for yoga sessions.

in this training facility i would also bring back our very own filipino martial arts that i don't often see being taught in the gyms anymore. it would be nice that people would learn the Art of ARNIS.

but of course i will search for a group of teachers/trainers who will help me build better people.

wish me luck!
    Last edited by Nooblet; 12-11-2013, 09:00 PM.

I would suggest hanging monitors up in your Training Facility and playing the new Louis Vuitton commercial featuring David Bowie.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
      people here in the country are starting to be more health conscious and i see more and more of them are going to the gym before or after work hours instead of going to bars and clubs on the weekdays.

i think that what lacks here is a training facility that is well equipped with the proper gym equipments and trainers. most gyms are small and lacks of the right and complete equipments. some of them are dirty and not well maintained.

besides the equipments are the trainers. i believe that they are easy learners but what lacks is the education to help them be a better teacher in fitness. they only teach what they see on youtube or the old school ways. like in boxing they only teach you to punch the heavy bag for couple of rounds, do the mitts for rounds and rounds then run. there's no part where they condition you on your speed or strength. all they teach you is build stamina. weight lifting trainers, they only teach you the basics. i saw people doing crossfit one time and i can tell they are beginners even the trainer doesn't know what to do (im not an expert but you can tell that it was just off).

so i am planning to build a facility that would be fully equipped with the proper equipments needed in getting yourself into the best physique possible. it will be fully equipped with the right weight lifting machines, cardiovascular machines, cross training equipments, crossfit training equipments. the facility would also include a boxing/kick boxing area and a matted section for jiu jitsu or wrestling classes or if not for yoga sessions.

in this training facility i would also bring back our very own filipino martial arts that i don't often see being taught in the gyms anymore. it would be nice that people would learn the Art of ARNIS.

but of course i will search for a group of teachers/trainers who will help me build better people.

wish me luck!
      Bro, what you described are kinda cheap gyms. You can find decent but pricey gyms like Elorde, Maic's, and even Yaw Yan.

With the facility you are planning for, I think your price would end up like the one I mentioned above. Still good luck on your plan.

Btw, Gold's gym is ridiculously ****.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        Bro, what you described are kinda cheap gyms. You can find decent but pricey gyms like Elorde, Maic's, and even Yaw Yan.

With the facility you are planning for, I think your price would end up like the one I mentioned above. Still good luck on your plan.

Btw, Gold's gym is ridiculously ****.
        bro i have been to Elorde gyms and the cleanest one i have been to is the one in Rockwell where i live. but it's just a ring, 1 heavy bag, 2 speed bags (well actually just one since the other one is broken) and a double end bag. the punch mitts are just one each for 2 trainers. there's no other equipments to improve your skills. and by the way you have to pay for each round of sparring. it still lacks of what is really needed for a very expensive monthly payment.

the trainers sucked balls big time but they take care of you by pouring water when you're thirsty, wipe your sweat and give you massage and stretch you out after the workout.

i went out and look for other good gyms that are expensive and the only difference is that it's just clean but the equipments like i said are incomplete.

for the training facility that i am planning is to have a clean gym, the equipments are well maintained and the quality of training will be excellent. the price i will try to make it as affordable as possible so i can encourage everyone that not only the rich people can be able to experience a good exercise.

Comment

Ask Sir Trigger for advice. He built a state of the art gym in his garage for cross-fit training. He did it while not breaking the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
            bro i have been to Elorde gyms and the cleanest one i have been to is the one in Rockwell where i live. but it's just a ring, 1 heavy bag, 2 speed bags (well actually just one since the other one is broken) and a double end bag. the punch mitts are just one each for 2 trainers. there's no other equipments to improve your skills. and by the way you have to pay for each round of sparring. it still lacks of what is really needed for a very expensive monthly payment.

the trainers sucked balls big time but they take care of you by pouring water when you're thirsty, wipe your sweat and give you massage and stretch you out after the workout.

i went out and look for other good gyms that are expensive and the only difference is that it's just clean but the equipments like i said are incomplete.

for the training facility that i am planning is to have a clean gym, the equipments are well maintained and the quality of training will be excellent. the price i will try to make it as affordable as possible so i can encourage everyone that not only the rich people can be able to experience a good exercise.
            Never trained in South area. Anyway last I trained in Elorde and other MMA gyms was 4 years ago.

Goodluck pre. Tell me where you gonna put up the facility I'll visit you sometime.

PS: Match me up with roided Meat. He's lucky if he survives 3 minutes against me.

Comment

Build it in Las Vegas next to the stadium that Bob Arum is building.

Comment

Working...
              X