Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joel Diaz: "Top Rank wants Tim to lose"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they get more out of Bradley winning.

Comment

how so when they gifted him the PAC fight?

Comment

Maybe on record It will say he is defeated but that win over M.Pacquiao was bull**** absolutely inexcusable robbery.
        The fight with Prodovnikov was a very tight fight which could of went either way, Tim Bradley looked close to being finished and you could argue 10-8 rounds beside the fact he never went down he wasn't working, not throwing anything just blocking punches with his face.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          That's what I think.... but I don't know when his Top Rank contract expires

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            If Bradley wins, he schools the whole Top Rank stable, while still not generating any type of money.

He could fight Manny again, but so could anyone.

Comment

It is what it is tbh,Bradley just has to fight his fight..War Timmy B!!!

Comment

I honestly think they want Bradley to win.

Why?

It means that they can set up a Bradley - Pacquiao 2 match. It's much more likely they can secure that fight. Manny would have validation, that he beat the guy who recently defeated him. Tim would could change minds and wash away that stain of the first fight.

If Marquez wins - they probably won't have anything to do with him. Marquez doesn't want to fight Manny and might even retire, after securing another championship under his belt. All things point to a Bradley victory being more profitable for Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                  If Bradley wins, he schools the whole Top Rank stable, while still not generating any type of money.

He could fight Manny again, but so could anyone.
                  Neither Bradley or Marquez want to go to China to face Pac.
                  I don't think Marquez would do it again in the States anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post

Why?

It means that they can set up a Bradley - Pacquiao 2 match. It's much more likely they can secure that fight. Manny would have validation, that he beat the guy who recently defeated him. Tim would could change minds and wash away that stain of the first fight.

If Marquez wins - they probably won't have anything to do with him. Marquez doesn't want to fight Manny and might even retire, after securing another championship under his belt. All things point to a Bradley victory being more profitable for Top Rank.
                    NVM, I agree with this. I didn't have my critical thinking hat on today.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post

Why?

That only works out if Bradley is still with Top Rank and there is discord between the two right now

Comment

Working...
                      X