No announcement yet.

What's your favorite beer? :beerchug:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    Fosters blows. Coopers is the best beer in the world, bar none. Sparkling and Pale both go down a treat.

Ahhhhh Coopers.
    Coopers Sparkling is decent but over priced in the US. Far from the best in the world, chap.

Comment

Shiner Bock

with Fireman's #4 not too far behind. Also gotta include stella artois, budweiser, coors original and fat tire

Comment

fosters fosters fosters

Comment

victoria ....

Comment

Sam Adams is my go to beer because they have it almost everywhere.

I have different beers for different kind of food

Corona or Negro Modelo when eating Mexican food

Sapporo for sushi

Hite for Korean

San Miguel for Filipino

Wine for Italian and steak.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
              Sadly, for me anyway, Alcohol in general is far too pricey these days in Scotland. It's £5.99 for only 3 bottles of Desperados.

Me: "£5.99? For 3 fuckin' Bottles? Fuck off."

Cashier at Checkout: "I don't price the bottles, Sir."

Me: "Fuck off anyway."
              LOL. That is a lot to be honest. Chicago's tax is what kills you here. Then, of course, the Illinois state tax on top of it, but damn beer taste so good it's worth it once in a while, y' know?

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              I actually got 24 for £25 from my local, but you're right they are far too expensive. I bought them as a treat.

I have no problem slinging back 3 litres of Strongbow for £3 though.

I heard something about a new law in Scotland regarding the pricing of alcohol?. Must be a kick in the bollocks. ****s.
              That Strongbow if pretty good stuff.

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
              I'm not much of a drinker, but St. Pauli Girl and hefeweizen are usually my go to's
              I've had that years ago, can't remember what it was like though, to give an opinion on it to be honest.

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              kronenbourg
              Can't say I've tried it. Will keep an eye out though.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I'm a beer enthusiast who likes to get buzzed and wasted. In the past three and a half years I must have tried like 300 different beers, many of which I really liked.

These are some of the best I've had:

Sam Adams New World Tripel (USA)

Gnomegang, Collaboration of the Ommegang (USA) and Brasserie D'Achouffe (Belgium) breweries

St. Joseph's Moa, rare find (New Zealand)

Allagash Curieux (USA)

To be continued, below...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Delirium Tremens (Belgium)

Westvleteren XII (Belgium)

Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout (USA)

I'm impressed, man.

To be continued, below...

Comment

Here are a few of my favorites:

This is probably the best beer I have ever had. Mahou 5 Estrellas, from Madrid, Spain--very good stuff here.

A very unique Trappist beer, De Koninck, from Antwerpen, Belgium--lovely stuff.

Another Belgian favorite, Palm--awesome beer. This one is easier to find stateside.

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  All of them, more or less. Beer is my favorite drink. Usually lager, the Dutch and Belgium are good, Grolsch, Amstel, Stella.

I like dark beers too, and ale especially. I remember I liked this ale

Love all three, man. And, the dark beers too.

Again--to be continued, below...

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                    LOL@ A beer called Delirium tremens, which I have suffered from dozens of times.
                    That Delirium is no joke, man. It's a real kick in the pants. Good strong stuff there.

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                    I love hefeweizens mostly. Stouts are amazing, especially on nitro. Aside from that I really like IPAs and some porters too. I'll drink anything but i dont ever buy lagers or pale ales. Mostly the other four I mentioned.

I like the local microbreweries out here and rarely buy anything else. I have been hooked on Hangar 24 from Redlands Ca. Stone, Black Market Brewing Co., Craft Brewing Co, Aftershock, Breakwater, and Brew Ligion and any other place I still want to try.

Aside from Stone, they are all small operations and dont bottle and distribute that far outside their city.

Love this beer. I hate paying 6 bucks for an 18 oz though. Wish i could get it in a six pack at least.

Stone makes a good beer. Here is that Young's Double Chocolate Stout. It's similar to Guinness, but with a better, deeper flavor IMO:

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    'Troll beer'
                    Cuvee des Trolls
                    Belgian special blond beer. Recommendable if you can get your hands on it anywhere outside Belgium

I will keep an eye out for this one, man.

Too be continued, below...

Comment

Stella, Fat Tire and Shock Top Honey Crisp Apple are my main ones. Of course Corona, Modelo Negra, and I miss my San Miguel with some sisig...

Comment

Working...
                      X