No announcement yet.

Drugs weren't a problem in boxing, till Manny got beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drugs weren't a problem in boxing, till Manny got beat

Just watched "The Fight Game", and it seems that Jim is now on a mission. They ducked and dodged it till it came knocking, now they wanna act like it's an issue?

as far as I'm concerned its checkhooks calling the fight Jim Lampley lost all credibility after this

Comment

I used to like Jim Lampley, but now he is nothing but a dicksucking one-sided Pac fan and it is disgusting. He is a total loser now in my eyes. The stink he made over the Bradley decision over Pac, the crying almost talking about the Pac loss after the fight and now on this sudden tirade against PED's in the sport. Just another ridiculously blatant example of the special treatment Pac gets and why I am SO ****ing happy he was KTFO cold and humiliated. Lampley makes me sick and that show is total ****. It is just a forum for him to glorify Pac and that segment about PED's was pathetic and sad. Anything to make Pac losing look like it wasn't legitimate. Manny never demands drug testing because his ass is on PED's and anyone not a Pac fan knows it. He got off of them and tried to clean out over the last few fights and looked like **** so he jumped back on and still got KTFO lol.

Don't worry, when Pac's career is long over, fame has faded, it will come out he was on PED's for years, just like it happened to Lance Armstrong. Watch and see, mark my word.

Comment

Funny, right? And this is decades after boxing's golden era of steroids in the 80's and 90's. It would have been hard to differentiate between some of the heavyweights at the time and contestants for a Mr. Universe contest.

Where were you then, Jim?

Somewhere Floyd Mayweather Sr. is laughing.

Comment

Drugs weren't a problem in boxing until Mayweather was faced with fighting Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            Funny, right? And this is decades after boxing's golden era of steroids in the 80's and 90's. It would have been hard to differentiate between some of the heavyweights at the time and contestants for a Mr. Universe contest.

Lennox Lewis under went twice as much testing as Holyfield and Golota. Mercer and Morrison. This is something people rarely talk about if ever. Lewis never complained about that either but it reeks of corruption.

Lewis had to go through 3 seperate tests for every one Holyfield took.

Comment

Robberies weren't much of a problem until Pac got robbed too.

Anyway, yeah it might be kind of biased, but I'm glad the issues are more out in the open.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post

And did you see jim connect Memo, his past and JMM?
                He never connected Nonito with Conte, or how Conte is Nonitos pill/shake dealer, and how Conte is connected with VADA, the same agency that's testing Nonito.... HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Comment

It should have been talked about long ago. But I hope you notice the inconsistency from all angles here, as well. Certain fans seem less demanding or questioning of it because it was Manny who lost, while others are sounding alarm for that exact reason. Whether Lampley is late or on time in talking about it, or just plain wrong for it, probably depends on which category you fall in. Fact of the matter is, what we've been saying is finally being voiced. There's no reason to be upset now. I thought it was a step in the right direction. And Lampley praising Nonito for the steps he's taken was also very great in highlighting the good of the sport, and perhaps encouraging others to take this route.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                    And did you see jim connect Memo, his past and JMM?
                    He never connected Nonito with Conte, or how Conte is Nonitos pill/shake dealer, and how Conte is connected with VADA, the same agency that's testing Nonito.... HMMMMMMMMMMMM
                    The same agency that's testing Berto - and caught him? they also caught Peterson.

Comment

Working...
                    X