Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually think Bronner would beat Marquez

Comment

• Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
      If you need a microscope to find elements that make up plaster you are grasping at straws. By the way they found the wrong elements. Calcium and sulfur do not make plaster it's calcium sulfate which is a totally different compound. Do some research before you speak.
      "The California Department of Justice laboratory later confirmed the substance to be similar in nature to plaster of Paris"
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio...ps_controversy

Not exactly plaster but similar to plaster. Who's grasping at straws now? And even if there was no plaster, the handwraps were illegal because of the used knuckle pads hidden in the wrappings. You're only allowed to use brand new tape and gauze. Illegal inserts = illegal substance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        "The California Department of Justice laboratory later confirmed the substance to be similar in nature to plaster of Paris"
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio...ps_controversy

Not exactly plaster but similar to plaster. Who's grasping at straws now? And even if there was no plaster, the handwraps were illegal because of the used knuckle pads hidden in the wrappings. You're only allowed to use brand new tape and gauze. Illegal inserts = illegal substance.
        It was not a brick like people seem to think, it was a flimsy pad. It only had a trace element of some (not all of the ingridents that is needed to be plaster of paris) so it wasn't plaster of paris.

Let me guess you're a Mosley fan and you believe that Berto didn't intentionally take PEDs. Typical.

Btw he got caught before he could use the wraps, so he didn't cheat.

Comment

• The way Broner grunts is annoying. He sounds like Mr. Peepers from SNL.

"Bah! Bah!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
            The way Broner grunts is annoying. He sounds like Mr. Peepers from SNL.

"Bah! Bah!"
            the peterson's do it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
              the peterson's do it too.
              so does devon alexander...

Comment

It was not a brick like people seem to think, it was a flimsy pad. It only had a trace element of some (not all of the ingridents that is needed to be plaster of paris) so it wasn't plaster of paris.

Let me guess you're a Mosley fan and you believe that Berto didn't intentionally take PEDs. Typical.

I'm neither a Mosley nor a Berto fan. Nice try.

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                so does devon alexander...
                Antwone Smith is the absolute worst.

Comment

Margarito wasn't suspended for nothing...nor was Chavez jr and Orlando Solido.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kelly Tillis View Post
                    Margarito wasn't suspended for nothing...nor was Chavez jr and Orlando Solido.
                    Toney, Tarver, RJJ, Mosley, Berto, Peterson...

oh wait you're a troll looking to get a reaction out of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
                      As a black person.. I'm embarrassed anyone would defend Broner. This guy is a joke
                      idiotic statements like this are what get me. so frikkin what hes black. he doesnt speak for u or me and ppl have whatever right to defend whoever the **** they wanna defend regardless of skin color. ur statement is more embarassing to black ppl than anything broner has done imo, as if we think with the same mind or some ****. statements like these are what lead to us being marginalized.

Comment

Working...
                      X