Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone who drinks alcohol criticize someone who smokes weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Sooo how many of you dopers have glaucoma?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Don't presume to patronise me you punch drunk ****. This is precisely the sort of preachy self-important bullshit that makes dope smokers so intolerable.
      I'm not patronising, you are a very smart person, one of the most inteligent on the site in my opinion. But you have a blind predujice against anyone that smokes. I have medical issues that the plant remedies and I am a licensed MMMA patient. The plant does wonderfull things for all of my medical issues.

Why call me a punch drunk ****? I would sit down for an IQ test/examination with you and our scores would be close in my opinion. And thats even with being punch drunk and I'd probably burn one right before I sat down to take the test. I will say that my math skills are comprimised though when medicated but other than that everythings the same.....Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        I saw that karma message. U sir are a freak, not I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          I'm not patronising, you are a very smart person, one of the most inteligent on the site in my opinion. But you have a blind predujice against anyone that smokes. I have medical issues that the plant remedies and I am a licensed MMMA patient. The plant does wonderfull things for all of my medical issues.
          Do people who take any other medication talk about how virtuous their medicine is in comparison to recreational substances? Do people prescribed oxycodone say "My pain medication doesn't turn me into a violent mentalist like crystal meth!"?

Is preachiness a side effect of THC?

Why call me a punch drunk ****? I would sit down for an IQ test/examination with you and our scores would be close in my opinion.
          Your opinion doesn't matter. IQ tests are empirical. I'd have thought an intellectual giant like yourself would know that.

And thats even with being punch drunk and I'd probably burn one right before I sat down to take the test.
          I thought you said that cannabis was medication. Now you're showing off about smoking before taking an imaginary IQ test!

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Do people who take any other medication talk about how virtuous their medicine is in comparison to recreational substances? Do people prescribed oxycodone say "My pain medication doesn't turn me into a violent mentalist like crystal meth!"?

Is preachiness a side effect of THC?

Your opinion doesn't matter. IQ tests are empirical. I'd have thought an intellectual giant like yourself would know that.

I thought you said that cannabis was medication. Now you're showing off about smoking before taking an imaginary IQ test!
            I just defend the plant, the preaching I would say is coming from you.

With the IQ tests I say whatever man. Smoking does not impair my mental abilities. I would say that it actually rejuvenates and garners easier access in my mind.

We disagree, that's obvious. I just know that I have no side affects using the plant for remidies while the pharmacuticals that I was fed to remedie my ills had all kinds of side affects. I quit taking their pills years ago but still deal with the side affects of the "legal" remedies.

Comment

• Comment

"Defend the plant"? You see this is the whole problem. Just look at this topic: How can anyone who drinks alcohol criticize someone who smokes weed?

Nobody is criticizing. Nobody gives a crap what you smoke. Nobody was criticizing until this thread was made imagining criticism. I know smoking dope makes you paranoid, maybe this is just a manifestation of that: People who drink alcohol are talking about us!

People who drink but don't smoke weed do not sit around thinking about how much better alcohol is than weed. People who smoke weed do this. To me this is the worst aspect of marijuana use: It turns people into bad philosophers.

With the IQ tests I say whatever man. Smoking does not impair my mental abilities. I would say that it actually rejuvenates and garners easier access in my mind.
                You brought up IQ tests my drug addled friend.

We disagree, that's obvious. I just know that I have no side affects using the plant for remidies while the pharmacuticals that I was fed to remedie my ills had all kinds of side affects. I quit taking their pills years ago but still deal with the side affects of the "legal" remedies.
                You have no side effects? r you're too stoned to notice?

Comment

• In my opinion I think it's ridiculous to assume that every person smoking weed is thinking about how better it is than getting hammered. When I do it that 2-3 times a year (if even) I don't do it so I can talk about how much better it is than alcohol.

Alcohol and marijuana have two completely different recreational purposes and I would asses the mood, the plans for tonight and then take that into consideration, to figure out what would suit the occasion.

The extensive studies and research that have been conducted on this topic, shows that there are far less side effects than alcohol. Yes there are far less, but that doesn't mean that it is free of them. If you for example have a family history of mental illnesses, such as schizophrenia and you choose to smoke weed. You are using the weed as a provocative agent to excel the chances of you becoming schizophrenic yourself.

It is NOT without side effects, but those that have been scientifically proven are less worse than the ones alcohol have. It is all up to the individual, but in this Western civilization most of us are brought up in strict NO marijuana homes and that is due to lack of education of the drug.

It is as much a drug as alcohol is, however it is grown in mother nature and one of her creations. Unlike alcohol which is man-made.

I find that most people who have strict views on this will most likely never change their opinion, it's one of those die hard standings.

Either you are pro or you are con.

Comment

Rockin....weed is illegal.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Rockin....weed is illegal.
                      In the great state of Michigan you can be scanned by a doctor and if the need is there and the doctor signs off you can apply for a state certified card which allows you to posses up to 2-1/2 ounces and to consume the plant as you like. I have seen the doctor on various occasions as the state says is neccesary, have had my card for a few years now and I consume the plant as I like within the prescribed boundaries. It definately helps...............Rockin'
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 08-03-2012, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X